Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
and after all that,,, i still fukks with Bronson... :youngsabo:

Probably because no one did shyt, a lot of greasy talking, but no one willing to chop it up. Ghostface is old, Poppa whatevadafukk is a husk, all these old heads acting like they have staying power, which they don't. Bronsolini has a point, Ghostface ain't rapping like he used to, shyt neither is the entire Wu Tang, Rza is doing his best impersonation of a Snake oil salesman, Redman and Method Man are high somewhere on some tour no one is paying attention to, and the rest are class 5 free roaming vapors.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Probably because no one did shyt, a lot of greasy talking, but no one willing to chop it up. Ghostface is old, Poppa whatevadafukk is a husk, all these old heads acting like the staying power, which they don't. Bronsolini has a point, Ghostface ain't rapping like he used to, shyt neither is the entire Wu Tang, Rza is doing his best impersonation of a Snake oil salesman, Redman and Method Man are high somewhere on some tour no one is paying attention to, and the rest are class 5 free roaming vapors.

giphy.gif

So much dumbass sh!t in this one post...

But I'll let you cook, Timmy.

Edit: Naw, I changed my mind. Negged.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cause it's a thread about rapper checking another one. And the shyt some of Yall say is dumb as shyt. Everybody can't be a legend my g. Every bum from ny get pushed to legend my g.

You still ain't tell us who you consider a legend from your area, my g.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it's a thread about rapper checking another one. And the shyt some of Yall say is dumb as shyt. Everybody can't be a legend my g. Every bum from ny get pushed to legend my g.

You sound like you got a complex. He ain't a legend to you. Leave it at that. It's like you're asking for stats like he's a baseball player. He didn't have the mainstream success that ither rappers had. But he influenced a lot of people.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
Threads like these prove two things:

a) Y'all too young (Wu-Tang discredit) and
b) Y'all don't get out much (whyyyyy at Sean P's wake :mjcry:)

Go ahead and say you don't like Wu-Tang... but don't discredit their contribution. That's like saying Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was never a great ball player because you didn't watch him on ESPN2.

Secondly, if you've ever been to a wake... that's where all the drama happens. That's where the skeletons start crawling up out the closet when you gotta mix people that don't belong together. People show up who haven't been around for years and don't belong there, person A tries to G-check person B because they believe the leather jacket in the deceased closet is their property, etc. The list of fukkery that happens at a wake is endless.

I've been to plenty of wakes in my lifetime and someone is always starting some shyt... that's pretty much a known fact. I nearly refuse to go to wakes because of the shyt that pops up... it's always a spectacle.

But imma let y'all cook :francis: