Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude is like your drunk uncle trying to drop knowledge and/or the drunk homeless guy trying to drop knowledge.

Act like this dude is some kind of legend because he drank a bottle of e&j and rambled all over wu tracks. Northstar is the only good song he was on and they could have easily added any number of movie samples that would have been significantly better. U-god has a deeper legacy than this dusty god.

This Pic Got Me Dying lol

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
MTO claims Poppa made Action agree to a six figure settlement :martin:

August 12, 2015: The DRAMA between the Wu Tang Clan and ACTION BRONSON just heated up. Yesterday at rapper Sean P's wake Papa Wu - an OG member of the Wu Tang Clan and a few of his associates CONFRONTED ACTION BRONSON and went chest-to-chest.

Now, we're going to say the rest VERY carefully.

ALLEGEDLY . . . Papa Wu expressed his DISAPPROVAL with the way ACTION was talking about his longtime homie and Wu Tang brother Ghostface . . . and asked to be COMPENSATED for the disrespect. Allegedly . . . Action Bronson's people were EXTREMELY SHOOK by the manner in which they were confronted. Allegedly . . . . the Wu members did not resort to violence because they didn't want to DISRESPECT Sean P's funeral.

But we're told that AS WE SPEAK, Action Bronson and Wu Tang are NEGOTIATING A SETTLEMENT in the SIX-FIGURES . . . to pay to Ghostface and them . . . for his disrespect. #MTONoSnitching

:russ::russ::russ::russ:
at this bullsh!t. MTO don't quit.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: and go to crying like bytches. He ain't no fukking legend u fukking faggit. Rip to him tho, dude made little to no impact, fukk outta here faggit.

:why: This what I'm saying right here, as long as u rap and from ny u a legend. fukk outta here man, and rip to the dead but that goes for a lot of dead ny "legends"

Sean P is a legend, maybe not an icon but a definite legend.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
but let me guess...mac dre is a legend and so is z-ro huh...:camby:
Na, not at all. But they have just as much a right to be called a legend as Sean p, or probably more of a right. They made a great impact in there region then he did

Stack bundles a legend?
No not at all. My whole point is nikkaz give legendary status to anybody man

Was just bout to post basically the same sh!t, bro. These bamma ass n!ggas wanna sh!t on NY cats but wanna call any n!gga with grills in their teeth and a big ass, fake swap meet chain and watch set, as legends. I got a homie from Sumter, SC that swears up and down that Pastor Troy is a hip hop legend :bryan:
Ain't me, but for example do you consider bg, juvi, lil boosie, Rick Ross legends?

If not that's fraud, basically cause they made a greater impact on the culture

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
August 12, 2015: The DRAMA between the Wu Tang Clan and ACTION BRONSON just heated up. Yesterday at rapper Sean P's wake Papa Wu - an OG member of the Wu Tang Clan and a few of his associates CONFRONTED ACTION BRONSON and went chest-to-chest.

Now, we're going to say the rest VERY carefully.

ALLEGEDLY . . . Papa Wu expressed his DISAPPROVAL with the way ACTION was talking about his longtime homie and Wu Tang brother Ghostface . . . and asked to be COMPENSATED for the disrespect. Allegedly . . . Action Bronson's people were EXTREMELY SHOOK by the manner in which they were confronted. Allegedly . . . . the Wu members did not resort to violence because they didn't want to DISRESPECT Sean P's funeral.

But we're told that AS WE SPEAK, Action Bronson and Wu Tang are NEGOTIATING A SETTLEMENT in the SIX-FIGURES . . . to pay to Ghostface and them . . . for his disrespect. #MTONoSnitching

:russ::russ::russ::russ:
at this bullsh!t. MTO don't quit.
Wu gangsta as fucc:ohlawd:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you read his tweets he supported the fat cac....so he prolly wouldnt have supported it...

Let's be all the waaaay real here. He didn't really support support Bronson all the way. He said that Bronson was definitely wrong for what he said but fvck Sportsnation for asking him about Ghostface.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Papa Wu used to work for the city full time. I'm sure he gets a little pension check every week. He was also on "All that I got is you"

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Action still walking around all flamboyant with his beard out. He needs to tuck that sh1t in before he gets yakked :damn:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Let's be all the waaaay real here. He didn't really support support Bronson all the way. He said that Bronson was definitely wrong for what he said but fvck Sportsnation for asking him about Ghostface.

He said people should stop asking about the comparison and that he dont blame Action for reacting how he did...i think if you really wanna be real he was getting paid to do some features with him so that probably had something to do with it....