Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11836894_1001971233158750_5260096704991602983_n.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Still not gonna say whether it was out of line or not until I know what happened and what was said. And a wake is definitely not an ideal place to air out grievances but if you from the hood you would know fvckery at wakes is not that uncommon.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Inlove Brons music but yeah he looks shook. He was wrong for talking on GFK like that.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Sean P is a fukking legend. Get out the thread u worthless piece of shyt.
:snoop: and go to crying like bytches. He ain't no fukking legend u fukking faggit. Rip to him tho, dude made little to no impact, fukk outta here faggit.

Because most of them are...
:why: This what I'm saying right here, as long as u rap and from ny u a legend. fukk outta here man, and rip to the dead but that goes for a lot of dead ny "legends"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: and go to crying like bytches. He ain't no fukking legend u fukking faggit. Rip to him tho, dude made little to no impact, fukk outta here faggit.

:why: This what I'm saying right here, as long as u rap and from ny u a legend. fukk outta here man, and rip to the dead but that goes for a lot of dead ny "legends"

Man.... just because you aren't a fan of his doesn't mean that other people didn't fukk with his music. Sean p had a lot of fans breh and he was known to the rap scene. Stop hating

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but let me guess...mac dre is a legend and so is z-ro huh...:camby:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This dude is like your drunk uncle trying to drop knowledge and/or the drunk homeless guy trying to drop knowledge.

Act like this dude is some kind of legend because he drank a bottle of e&j and rambled all over wu tracks. Northstar is the only good song he was on and they could have easily added any number of movie samples that would have been significantly better. U-god has a deeper legacy than this dusty god.

of course U God is deeper legacy, he was an actual rapper

Poppa WU isn't a rapper, thats why Northstar was the "only good song he was on". He was just a Wu affiliate who served the role of the older homie who gave wisdom to the younger WU cats. Taught them all that 5 percent shyt and all that. Y'all nikka need to check ya WU history before acting like nikkas is bums. Poppa WU can get nikkas touched

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
but let me guess...mac dre is a legend and so is z-ro huh...:camby:

Was just bout to post basically the same sh!t, bro. These bamma ass n!ggas wanna sh!t on NY cats but wanna call any n!gga with grills in their mouth and a big ass, fake swap meet chain and watch set, as legends. I got a homie from Sumter, SC that swears up and down that Pastor Troy is a hip hop legend :bryan:

Last edited: