• Chick-fil-A

Votes: 79 47.6%

• Total voters

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Polynesian Sauce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Popeyes, Raisin Canes, Church's and KFC

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
were [rI got a free Chik-fil-a cold tray of chicken since they were promoting that they do catering. The only thing popeyes ever gave me for free was a stomach ache. That's your answer.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Popeyes >>>

just IMO. Chic fila just doesn't have much variety. At least at popeyes I can get a biscuit, red beans and rice and shyt like that. Plus them cajun chicken strips >>>>>>> :lawd:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Popeyes for the win! But Popeyes should add a regular/spicy chicken breast fillet sandwich to their menu and bring back those fire hand breaded Onion Rings! Quit fukking with Chick Fil A completely after they got rid of my all-time favorite salad, the Southwest Chargrilled Chicken Salad

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I fiend for Chick-Fil-A so hard sometimes that I go to the Drive-thru on Sundays just in hopes of gettin' a whiff of that sweet residue :ohlawd:. The Popeyes nearest to me is so inconsistent in the quality of their food that I don't even fukk wit them anymore :scusthov:

Chick-Fil-A sauce mixed with Polynesian sauce :noah:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I fiend for Chick-Fil-A so hard sometimes that I go to the Drive-thru on Sundays just in hopes of gettin' a whiff of that sweet residue :ohlawd:. The Popeyes nearest to me is so inconsistent in the quality of their food that I don't even fukk wit them anymore :scusthov:

Chick-Fil-A sauce mixed with Polynesian sauce :noah:

:laff:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
What the fukk u want nikka vs. Its a pleasure to serve you

:russ:

These two franchises are not shooting at the same basket or playing the same sport.

I used to frequent Popeyes for their chicken tenders and cajun rice and beans...I used to add gravy. But then they got really sloppy and I tasted old shrimp in my rice and the my chicken tenders tasted like straight seafood. :scusthov:

Chik-Fil-A though: I just get the spicy chicken sandwich with cheese..no pickle. And that customer service... :ohlawd: The other day they had a kid standing outside to take my order at the drive-thru. He did a thorough job. The food was just right. :mjpls:

:to:

I love my brehs though.