Polo Ralph Lauren

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: complaining about one rugby letterman pic out of 4 pics posted

so what people with rugby gotta throw their clothing away cuz RL ended the line? :heh:

rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Breh Rugby is dead, why do y'all keep posting Rugby letterman jackets? Rugby had its time, lets move on

:what:

Breh if folks wanna post any where from vintage snow beach jackets to new denim and supply they should be able to.

This isn't latest Ralph Lauren gear thread.

The name of this thread really needs to be change because everything isn't polo.

Rlx is there active wear line.

Of course green, black and purple label.

Denim and supply

Female line is Lauren.

The name of the thread should just be Ralph Lauren.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:childplease: complaining about one rugby letterman pic out of 4 pics posted

so what people with rugby gotta throw their clothing away cuz RL ended the line? :heh:

rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:what:

Breh if folks wanna post any where from vintage snow beach jackets to new denim and supply they should be able to.

This isn't latest Ralph Lauren gear thread.

The name of this thread really needs to be change because everything isn't polo.

Rlx is there active wear line.

Of course green, black and purple label.

Denim and supply

Female line is Lauren.

The name of the thread should just be Ralph Lauren.

No my issue is that people are posting the exact same Rugby pieces (specifically the same letterman jackets every few pages), don't actually own the pieces & the line is dead so people can't even buy it :heh:

I get it, people liked Rugby & like to reminisce, but it's taking away from the quality of this thread when all people are doing is posting old shyt that they don't own or can't get. shyt's redundant B

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mOuMxq2lYYVJGAplkPw-nuw.jpg

52065913.jpg

8454970589_da39b9aa67_z.jpg

:smugdraper:

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I mess with Ralph Lauren, doesn't hurt being able to get 40 to 50% off of each online order either. :win:

TH29

Rookie
Daps
Got that outlet hook up huh :dream:

Nah, I know someone who works for them where they distribute from. I can go to the ralph lauren website and get any retail price items 50%, and if an item is on sale, I can get 40% on top of the sale price. I be eaten off the discount.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah, I know someone who works for them where they distribute from. I can go to the ralph lauren website and get any retail price items 50%, and if an item is on sale, I can get 40% on top of the sale price. I be eaten off the discount.

Cot damn.. No lie I'd have a package getting delivered to my crib every week with a 50% discount on deck.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
During this week nothing big :manny:

g7Pr28U.jpg
Lo polo

magic jordan 7's
@Los! :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator: