Polo Ralph Lauren

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Got one of those:Save Up To 70% During The Summer Sale emails

Additional 40% off on select already reduced style for up to 70% savings

RLSUM13

plug me bro whats the website? thats the code you supposed to put in?

oh my fault i see it good looking bro

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
quote]

purple polo shirt..i didnt iron

:leon:

oh well

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Went and lost my mind with that sale :whew: might drop pics :troll:

:why: everyone so scared to drop pics.

Coli done really fukk nikkas up :heh:

Man I don't care I edit all my shyt.

I like dropping pics and discussing things I'm interested in.

It's the norm for most boards but i understand :ehh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I haven't bought much polo (I'm saving and getting my life together) all year but I've always been a polo head which means I really haven't bought much clothes all year because all I wear is polo honestly and not just the stuff with the horse on it......It's a shame I don't even really get fly as much as I used to. I have polo shirts in the closet that have sitting waiting for their turn to have their tag popped.....my mind is just in such a completely different place these days tho.....I tend to just wear t shirts to my DJ gigs and go home. I don't wear any of my sneakers either. I'm just trying to better my self and save money for what matters.......I've ruined countless items of clothing in the clubs...and since that's where I'm at most of the time I tend not to wear anything anymore.

Old school Sit down bear sweater
425736_10100229406394547_991660693_n.jpg

me in the polo store buying a varsity jacket back in 2010.....only like 600 of these made. Had to order it to the store at King of Prussia.....Was super rare in my area
32799760.jpg

For the record this is not Rugly this is Ralph Lauren Polo.....Fabolous was wearing it here earlier this year.....
http://splashysplash.com/2013/01/fa...lph-lauren-leather-canvas-nyc-varsity-jacket/

polo sweater from like 2009
23825_699568007947_6195477_n.jpg

just a regular polo sweater
148866_762728404007_3786280_n.jpg

2009 rugby
6734_656465810097_7251496_n.jpg

flag knit 2007
156_526123886357_9811_n.jpg

2008 cardigan
14267_679162006737_1347948_n.jpg

Here's my 2001 Exec Bear Sweater
losweater.jpg

and me wearing it
14267_684636939927_1443985_n.jpg

I was on my :mjpls: Jordan #Nonikkas tip back then

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ralph Lauren Spin offs were cool in moderation.....I have some gear from rugby but honestly the problem with rugby was that it was too college like and it wasn't made as well as regular ralph lauren polo. I'm kinda sad they closed tho......I always did find things I liked there....but yeah I couldn't do it all the time.

Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply is TRASH for the most part (clearly made for hipsters) but I do have a dope bag from them....I even have a couple of shirts too

83be576e854911e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Here's the thing with Polo that young cats don't understand........The truth is, and I hate to sound cliche there's levels to this shyt. Straight up and down. I can say it because I'm not at the highest level of it (There's so much shyt in the ralph lauren store I just can't afford...it hurts my soul). There's your outlet polo (last seasons leftovers), your macy's polo....Most of that is just your basic man or a horse with a few different other designs........Then there's your Ralph Lauren Online/Ralph Lauren Store polo. There's plenty of shyt that's in the stores but NOT online. There's plenty of shyt thats in Bloomingales that's not online, in the ralph lauren store or in Macys. I've seen it too many times. When they re-released the flag knit in blue a while back.....Macy's had it in cotton, Bloomindales had the shyt in cashmere. Much better quality. Back when I was buying polo heavy I would walk in Bloomindales or the Ralph Lauren store and ask them pull out the book with the entire Spring/Fall line in it. (You can't do that at macy's) I'd literally look in the book and order shyt I wanted. The book is dope too because it shows you how to hook it up with different piece and what not.

Of course polo is gonna feel played out if you see everyone with a man on a horse on their shirt....or everyone with the same Macy's polo or Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply/Rugby outfit.....It's the most affordable polo for the average consumer and also mass produced....

There's polos out here that nikkas just can't get trust me. lol Your average nikka is not buying Purple Label and Black Label. Your average nikka isn't even up on RRL polo (shyt is dope as fukk, but expensive). You can completely stunt on nikkas with some shyt they've never seen with blue label shyt just out of the Ralph Lauren Store, Purple Label and Black Label.

Polo isn't played out at all. You can rock the shyt so many ways. There's so many styles. Ralph Lauren is truly an incredible designer. Take for example.....88 keys. He hasn't worn anything but polo since like the mid 80s.....He wears polo completely different from a nikka like Just blaze. The average nikka wouldn't even know 88 keys is a polo head.....but thats literally the only thing dude will wear.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing with Polo that young cats don't understand........The truth is, and I hate to sound cliche there's levels to this shyt. Straight up and down. I can say it because I'm not at the highest level of it (There's so much shyt in the ralph lauren store I just can't afford...it hurts my soul). There's your outlet polo (last seasons leftovers), your macy's polo....Most of that is just your basic man or a horse with a few different other designs........Then there's your Ralph Lauren Online/Ralph Lauren Store polo. There's plenty of shyt that's in the stores but NOT online. There's plenty of shyt thats in Bloomingales that's not online, in the ralph lauren store or in Macys. I've seen it too many times. When they re-released the flag knit in blue a while back.....Macy's had it in cotton, Bloomindales had the shyt in cashmere. Much better quality. Back when I was buying polo heavy I would walk in Bloomindales or the Ralph Lauren store and ask them pull out the book with the entire Spring/Fall line in it. (You can't do that at macy's) I'd literally look in the book and order shyt I wanted. The book is dope too because it shows you how to hook it up with different piece and what not.

Of course polo is gonna feel played out if you see everyone with a man on a horse on their shirt....or everyone with the same Macy's polo or Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply/Rugby outfit.....It's the most affordable polo for the average consumer and also mass produced....

There's polos out here that nikkas just can't get trust me. lol Your average nikka is not buying Purple Label and Black Label. Your average nikka isn't even up on RRL polo (shyt is dope as fukk, but expensive). You can completely stunt on nikkas with some shyt they've never seen with blue label shyt just out of the Ralph Lauren Store, Purple Label and Black Label.

Polo isn't played out at all. You can rock the shyt so many ways. There's so many styles. Ralph Lauren is truly an incredible designer. Take for example.....88 keys. He hasn't worn anything but polo since like the mid 80s.....He wears polo completely different from a nikka like Just blaze. The average nikka wouldn't even know 88 keys is a polo head.....but thats literally the only thing dude will wear.

Man if you don't keep preaching boy :whew:

88 keys is a corn ball doe buy he has hella shyt.

I saw that video he did a couple years ago.

The way he was rocking the Indian heads and Aztec shyt was wack.

If you scroll up my post I try to tell these nikkas R. L has more than polo.

All these folks know is polo they want everything to have a horse.

I have it all but right now I've been rocking a ton of Rlx the past year or so.

My staple piece last season was the quilted Ralph Lauren with the suede patch jacket :noah:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Man if you don't keep preaching boy :whew:

88 keys is a corn ball doe buy he has hella shyt.

I saw that video he did a couple years ago.

The way he was rocking the Indian heads and Aztec shyt was wack.

If you scroll up my post I try to tell these nikkas R. L has more than polo.

All these folks know is polo they want everything to have a horse.

I have it all but right now I've been rocking a ton of Rlx the past year or so.

My staple piece last season was the quilted Ralph Lauren with the suede patch jacket :noah:

So real