Polo Ralph Lauren

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
I see the ones talking shyt, but y'all can never fade my style. I rock only RL because im 30 and im on my grown man shyt., and I love the brand as a whole. I always get compliments about my wardrobe and I feel and see the haters that can't ascend to my level. Pics coming soon (waiting on my Purple label shades, ebay hoe....)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2/3 pack polo tees,501/514 and jordan 1's
for life
*this months online shoping*
aint wore none of the jordans yet.
2egcj06.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:dead: :dead:

@ me checking my account today and finding an extra 150 bucks. :russ:

:dead: :dead:

@ me not seeing my recent RL transaction either.

Free shyt or should I call my bank?.. I can't be beefing with ralphie in the summer time.. plus I want to get a size down in one of the cargos I copped.. they make you reorder then re-credit once they get the returned item. :lupe:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I take back everything I said about D&S :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Two of the illest cargos pants Ive ever copped just arrived today. Rugby we off that. :jawalrus:

Ya boy is a sucker for phat asses and great fitting clothes. :noah:

:blessed:

Spud DA GAWD :salute:

Like I said earlier, RIP to Rugby, but that brand doesn't exist anymore :manny: it's over, lets move on brehs & brehettes

@ThiefyPoo, that Denim & Supply American flag is a clearance piece right now for anybody who likes it, kinda warm for it now, but might be a great piece for getting your fall/winter wardrobe started early. Keep in mind that Fall deliveries are hitting stores in the next couple months so get started early brehs

Last edited by a moderator:

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Did you know that it is the same cost to have your polo customized on their website? My friends trip when they see my polos with my initials on the chest and polo sign on the bottom corner. And its the same exact cost as if you were to just pick one from the prefab just like everyone else. :smugdraper:

Also polo will replace garments if they had a problem. If you had a polo that faded quickly in a strange pattern then they will have you send it in, and they will then credit you the amount. Only catch is you had to buy it from their site.

Polo is now using a cheaper dye that is better for the environment. Down side is it fades very very quickly and looks like crap after a season of normal wear. Most people there dont know this and I finally got my answer after talking to a manager of quality control. I spoke with her because I had sent in 3 polos but I buy a lot from there.

I got into polo when I was a kid. This old head that worked security at my high school "sampson" was killing it every day with Polo. He had all the bears and indian head stuff and dressed head to toe in RL. One day I asked him how he can buy all this stuff. He told me his wife worked for Ralph Lauren and he got it all for free :ahh: I never saw dude wear the same shyt twice. Anyways, I can talk on and on about polo but this is enough for now :myman:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lo is forever my G's. I just cop casual now to just add on. I got shiit from a couple years ago i still ain't rock yet. Lo is life.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denim and Supply has a couple summer twill military style dress shirts that are just :whoo: Nothing overly flashy, just classy, pristine and rugged.

Not going to break the bank either.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take back everything I said about D&S :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Two of the illest cargos pants Ive ever copped just arrived today. Rugby we off that. :jawalrus:

Ya boy is a sucker for phat asses and great fitting clothes. :noah:

Catch up or get Life Behind

Denim & Supply is the new wave :salute:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: does it have to be about flaunting :wtf:

I was just joking why can't it just be about common interest.

Man you should see the lo section on NT.

It ain't no beef breh.

What you scared of just edit that cute face out :leon:

:dead: the fukkboys on that polo thread on NT on some bullshyt. always bytching at each other. anyway

3159295351_4d8a9e6791.jpg

mOxsTwknNiStT_kVmxAc6tA.jpg

meROu01JfSUWi2KyGzBWjyA.jpg

Picture+4+copy.png

here is a sampling of things

that i do not own :sadcam:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:why:

Breh Rugby is dead, why do y'all keep posting Rugby letterman jackets? Rugby had its time, lets move on