Polo Ralph Lauren

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
About a month ago I came to the realization that posting pics of the new watch you just copped, the new J's that came out on saturday etc... Is in some way or form to me kinda low class, like people actually care what you buy... Anyway I digress I know peeps will be here posting pics of their clothes and what not that's cool. But unless you catch a nikka in person you won't see me specifically post a pic of the clothes I'm wearing unless im out :manny:

You are super fukking corny:jayz:

This is a messageboard nikka.

People share common interest :wtf:

So it's corny that we got a gq thread and nikkas post their fits and help each other out.

Or a shoe thread with the same intent.

:russ: fukk outta here .

So i guess i'm super corny for posting the bottle of wine i copped in the wine connoisseur discussing taste , price points and just over all how i felt about my purchase.

I understand the culture is a little different on the coli but thats why you edit your face out of pics if you're not comfortable posting.

Like i said i didnt mention you for just posting pic i said dont let the thread die breh .

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mh5tu98bmO1rkdbabo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8ig7hVVPI1qish3qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mmgvwtR7P11r5vuhio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx0yh8mgXy1r48ykgo1_1280.png

tumblr_ljzg1i7pva1qj5zmzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l9erppHOLV1qzindwo1_500.jpg

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
You are super fukking corny:jayz:

This is a messageboard nikka.

People share common interest :wtf:

So it's corny that we got a gq thread and nikkas post their fits and help each other out.

Or a shoe thread with the same intent.

:russ: fukk outta here .

So i guess i'm super corny for post the bottle of wine i copped in the wine connoisseur discussing taste , price points and just over all how i felt about my purchase.

You don't say? Surely you jest

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No dumbass you didn't ask me for for fashion advice you wanna see what polo I have in my closet. Sure what you said if someone needs fashion advice or show people how to rock clothes that's different.

I'm not gonna show my closet. Get over it. On to the next one.:stylin: and what people do in the shoe thread is exactly my point posting pics of the new j they got and everyone else does the same thing. That's cool follow suit. I simply said see me in person if you wanna see my closet and lay your ass in my bed after you're done if I deem you cute enough. :leostare:

:wow: you are the epitome of corny as shyt :facepalm:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the one to boast, but since this is an appreciation of Mr. Ralp Lifshytz:skip:

Here's a few of the collection

2w5kn5z.jpg
]

rsbrcj.jpg

...and that's just footwear :lawd: