Polo Ralph Lauren

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Look how nas rocked it and look how t i rocked it...so swaggerless..the atl :snoop:

and when discussing Ralph you get no points for d s shyt....:stopitslime: nikkas exposing themselves

sent from HTC One

:dahell: they both rocked it well...I like Tip's look more, but it's fly either way

And if you wanna talk blue label, black, purple label, RRL I will shut you down. Don't get it twisted breh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
2qdpd95.jpg

:youngsabo:

Would love to see how you rock that whenever you wear it.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:dahell: they both rocked it well...I like Tip's look more, but it's fly either way

And if you wanna talk blue label, black, purple label, RRL I will shut you down. Don't get it twisted breh

You think ti rocked it better :dead: lol at thiefypoo ...he blind and swaggerless homie ....yeah you not shutting shyt down..you talking about d s and rrl ...:russ: what happened kid...you just started buying Ralph.....

Clearly you have ...by the brands your naming...we talking rugby polo golf ...the labels...

you talking about cheap ass rrl and d and s

I understand this lo thing is still new to you

but over here cuz ..polo everything is nothing new...and not no dam. Rrl N d and s :russ: that shyt dont even get discussed in Ralph convos. Rookie

#Levelstothisshyt

sent from HTC One

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You think ti rocked it better :dead: yeah you not shutting shyt down..you talking about d s and rrl ...:russ: what happened kid...you just started buying Ralph.....

Clearly you have ...by the brands your naming...we talking rugby polo golf ...the labels...

but over here cuz ..polo everything is nothing new...and jot no dam. Rrl N d and s :russ: that shyt dont even get discussed in Ralph convos. Rookie

#Levelstothisshyt

sent from HTC One

post your shyt

i wanna see what yall ny dudes talkin bout

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You think ti rocked it better :dead: lol at thiefypoo ...he blind and swaggerless homie ....yeah you not shutting shyt down..you talking about d s and rrl ...:russ: what happened kid...you just started buying Ralph.....

but over here cuz ..polo everything is nothing new...and jot no dam. Rrl N d and s :russ: that shyt dont even get discussed in Ralph convos. Rookie

#Levelstothisshyt

sent from HTC One

Post up then breh, ya doin alotta talkin prolly shoppin clearance at JC Penny's. RRL is cheap now? :dahell:

You new nikkas :menlie:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Whole Lotta shyt talking but no showing :stopitslime:

:salute: to @TrillSwag for being the only one to drop pics with me :obama:

I hope you know that was slight shyt doe breh :dream:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
post your shyt

i wanna see what yall ny dudes talkin bout

You do know what weekend it is right...ima ny dude...so you don't really think I'm home on a Saturday...do you....:ld:
Post up then breh, ya doin alotta talkin prolly shoppin clearance at JC Penny's. RRL is cheap now? :dahell:

You new nikkas :menlie:

you delusional swaggerless ..2fast track running dudes...

you know posting pics on the request of men isn't something I do...but just maybe when I get home and feel like it I'll bless yall AND show some of yall how to put outfits together..

rrl is wack ..only rrl I have goes with the matching denim jacket...I don't wear polo jeans ..

and this pic thing would be funny...if you wasn't hype about some bum ass d and s shirt because cp3 the nikka who shytted on atl is wearing it and I didn't have a pic of just A pair of
guccis with 2stacks in em...

Cheap nikka ..swaggerless Atlanta nikka...:russ:

#Levels

sent from HTC One

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You do know what weekend it is right...ima ny dude...so you don't really think I'm home on a Saturday...do you....:ld:

you delusional swaggerless ..2fast track running dudes...

you know posting pics on the request of men isn't something I do...but just maybe when I get home and feel like it I'll bless yall AND show some of yall how to put outfits together..

rrl is wack ..only rrl I have goes with the matching denim jacket...I don't wear polo jeans ..

and this pic thing would be funny...if you wasn't hype about some bum ass d and s shirt because cp3 the nikka who shytted on atl is wearing it and I didn't have a pic of just A pair of
guccis with 2stacks in em...

Cheap nikka ..swaggerless Atlanta nikka...:russ:

#Levels

sent from HTC One

Talk is cheap :menlie:

Post or die :pacspit: