Poll:Which movie was better, The Avengers or The Dark Knight?

Better comic book film?

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know
Why so serious? :lolbron:

You mad as shyt, lil bruh.

WHY does it pain you so much that more people liked, enjoyed and supported Avengers over TDK? Its not like TDK didn't receive a lot of support too? You sound like a guy who hates Eminem because a lot of white people like him and don't support GZA.

And I enjoyed IM3, how mad does THAT make you? :mjlol:
You can't be this dumb.

You know what is a lot more relevant to the quality of a film? Academy awards.

Which one do you think has more? Avengers or dark knight?

It's like you can't admit you have a bias and feel you speak for the majority.

Even in the fact of the avengers being absolutely destroyed in the poll. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I will say that is my one knock of the movie and I didn't think about it until I was listening to a film critic talk summer blockbusters the other day and he mentioned it: Everyone in the Dark Knight says exactly what their intentions are and how they're feeling. It's all mostly expository dialogue or on the nose dialogue. Harvey explains EXACTLY what Two-Face's motivations are in the climax, explaining everything about the character in one sentence as opposed to letting it be subtext or within context.

I don't mind the drawn out scenes though because they don't seen drawn out to me they move kinda quick actually. At least that's how I feel

I feel you. It's just that for me the movie spends too much time with characters I didnt particularly care all that much about. Harvey, Gordon, Rachel... shyt even Bruce some of the time. Everyone is just so damn dry and dull and it sucks the energy right from the movie. Thankfully the Joker balances that out.

And yet despite these beefs it is still my favorite Batman movie because it really was that fukkin awesome.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel you. It's just that for me the movie spends too much time with characters I didnt particularly care all that much about. Harvey, Gordon, Rachel... shyt even Bruce some of the time. Everyone is just so damn dry and dull and it sucks the energy right from the movie. Thankfully the Joker balances that out.

And yet despite these beefs it is still my favorite Batman movie because it really was that fukkin awesome.

Well anytime the movie is focused on Rachel :childplease: and I've already stated how I do not buy anything about their relationship. Other than that, I care about Harvey and Gordon...and truthfully breh, the only adaptation of Batman that has done at making Bruce a great character and a non boring character is the animated series. He's pretty dull in every other adaptation.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well anytime the movie is focused on Rachel :childplease: and I've already stated how I do not buy anything about their relationship. Other than that, I care about Harvey and Gordon...and truthfully breh, the only adaptation of Batman that has done at making Bruce a great character and a non boring character is the animated series. He's pretty dull in every other adaptation.

Nah can't co-sign on that. For me both Keaton and Kilmer were fun to watch even when they weren't in the suit. Bale was really the only one that kinda bored me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah can't co-sign on that. For me both Keaton and Kilmer were fun to watch even when they weren't in the suit. Bale was really the only one that kinda bored me.

Keaton is fun to watch because he's doing things and he's got a manic quality to his Bruce Wayne. Kilmer was kinda just there for me although his batman is fun lol. If we want to be real though, Clooney is the easiest to watch as Bruce and seems to not be bored or dull:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Keaton is fun to watch because he's doing things and he's got a manic quality to his Bruce Wayne. Kilmer was kinda just there for me although his batman is fun lol. If we want to be real though, Clooney is the easiest to watch as Bruce and seems to not be bored or dull:sas2:

Looks like I might have to take another look at those rankings. :troll:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why so serious? :lolbron:

You mad as shyt, lil bruh.

WHY does it pain you so much that more people liked, enjoyed and supported Avengers over TDK? Its not like TDK didn't receive a lot of support too? You sound like a guy who hates Eminem because a lot of white people like him and don't support GZA.

And I enjoyed IM3, how mad does THAT make you? :mjlol:
Just out of curiousity I looked up both avengers and tdk on rottentomatoes and metacritic.

And wouldnt you know it. Tdk has higher scores on both sites from critics and users.:umad:

Looks like more people prefer tdk to avengers. Hows that make you feel :sas2: