Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Its a crime of passion...she knew dude since high school in the 80s ol puppy love she probably always thought he was the one...probably they stayed in contact or thru social media they reconnected...maybe he was pillow talking selling dreams or not...she probably love dude dirty draws...he maybe was honest to a extent about being married but said he was unhappy and telling the tale...she became a headache because he was her world...he had enough of her and parted ways...but she was hanging out with him and his buddies and used to go that lounge and she lived in hype park and he stayed in lisle...she was going to see him...she said she didn't know he was married and that's bs...any woman going to know what's up with they forever love...she knew or didn't wanna know...plus she was old with no kids she knew it was over for her last chance at true love...looking at her current photo she was washed and knew it...dude was retired and enjoying life...she killed him and shot them other guys because she was enraged....then she killed herself so it was a selfish thing...if dude was so bogus she would have killed him only...not herself....rnb is at the fault of this crime....that love drug is the worst for women

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl are disgusting what they'll say just for a millisecond of online validation. I mean once you get the dap, what else is left? I mean I'm sure some of ya'll are outright racists who revel in the death of anyone Black. But the rest of you miserable mfers should swallow antifreeze.

I don't give a fuk if dude was fukking her for 30 years or 3 days. This woman is 100% responsible, whether it was motivated by some deep seated legitimate mental health issues, or a momentary lapse in judgment. She drove all the way from Hyde Park to Lisle before this happened, she obviously thought about the repurcussions for herself, the people she shot, their families/friends and her own family/friends. But apparently, her access to his dikk was more important than everything else in the world. No fukking way in the modern world that assuming it's true that he was married/engaged, that she didn't already know.