Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They ain’t do nothing to her, she let off shots are her main target first.. She clearly was his side piece and he prob bushed her after all these years.. that’s why i tell brehs sometimes you can’t be too honest with side pieces because of they see you maintaining a stable home with your wife and kids, that’s what the side piece wants and you string her alone for years and years on end you done blocked her blessings and it’s too late for her to have kids...

fukked up as it is you better off giving that broad a baby just to occupy her time and her not think about wanting to kill you
Fam did you just suggest impregnating side pieces in order to have peace in your real relationship?
:dead:

How about leave those hoes alone when you in a relationship. And IF you want to do the wrong thing and get a side piece...make it clear what your intentions are and if she got a problem with it find another one.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fam did you just suggest impregnating side pieces in order to have peace in your real relationship?
:dead:

How about leave those hoes alone when you in a relationship. And IF you want to do the wrong thing and get a side piece...make it clear what your intentions are and if she got a problem with it find another one.

I’m saying if it’s between a bytch killing you and you living, I’m nutting in a bytch :hubie:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Clearly a crime of passion. No sista just shoots “randos” like that for no reason. I’m sorry, but that’s Cac ish.

This is just another story of side piece gets upset when she realizes he either married or she truly is the side. Maybe she learned one of the two and was pissed.

RIP to those dead and their families.

that’s why I stick to one at a time. Hard enough as is with one. Women are emotional creatures, playing with those emotions lead to volatile situations.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ll quote you again fukk you going to do about it?
Clown ass nikka coming in here to dap fish only focusing on dudes being former cops and c00ns when that ain’t even the jist of the story
Claim you don't give a fukk about what I say but repeatedly reply to everything I say. I don't give a fukk about no daps nikka. I don't even get alerts for that shyt. I don't care what you take from the "jist" of the story, you ain't me. My point is easily understood by any person with some capacity of intellect whether they agree or not. You seem to be struggling with the concept so I'll inform you. Being cops means they are of low moral character. As such, I'm not going to assume these people were virtuous. In doing so, will not gift them the benefit of doubt regarding their innocence.

If you tight about it then just be tight. Weak ass nikka.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
WSyWFkl.jpg
Welp there you have it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Black women typically don't randomly do sh1t like this unprovoked. She knew them and likely got tired of feeling like she was being played by one of the men.

I'm already :mindblown: everyone involved is black. When I saw where it took place, I assumed a white crime. I believe that she must have been fukking with over of those officers or used to and was perhaps feeling some kinda way.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They ain’t do nothing to her, she let off shots are her main target first.. She clearly was his side piece and he prob bushed her after all these years.. that’s why i tell brehs sometimes you can’t be too honest with side pieces because of they see you maintaining a stable home with your wife and kids, that’s what the side piece wants and you string her alone for years and years on end you done blocked her blessings and it’s too late for her to have kids...

fukked up as it is you better off giving that broad a baby just to occupy her time and her not think about wanting to kill you

This woman is in her 50's. Probably too old to have a kid anyways.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black women typically don't randomly do sh1t like this unprovoked. She knew them and likely got tired of feeling like she was being played by one of the men.

Glad to see we have a board certified psychologist here. There are a lot of fukked up people out here who do things without any rhyme or reason, but shout out to victim blaming.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm already :mindblown: everyone involved is black. When I saw where it took place, I assumed a white crime. I believe that she must have been fukking with over of those officers or used to and was perhaps feeling some kinda way.
Side chick hanging out with her dude and his friends openly. Who knows what had been going down or was said. :francis: