Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Truth always comes out in the comments
All the articles and news segments tried to angle it about them being cops and this being a random attack. Even have an official denial of them knowing each other. I said that's just typical cop bullshyt trying to cover up that this was personal and boom.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Police share that she shot the first man in the back of the head and then fired several more rounds before fatally shooting herself in the head

Calling it now, this a crime of passion
It’s probable, the article mentions that the victim and shooter went to high school together :lupe:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
WSyWFkl.jpg
Welp, there it is @Tenchi® Ryu™

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Claim you don't give a fukk about what I say but repeatedly reply to everything I say. I don't give a fukk about no daps nikka. I don't even get alerts for that shyt. I don't care what you take from the "jist" of the story, you ain't me. My point is easily understood by any person with some capacity of intellect whether they agree or not. You seem to be struggling with the concept so I'll inform you. Being cops means they are of low moral character. As such, I'm not going to assume these people were virtuous. In doing so, will not gift them the benefit of doubt regarding their innocence.

If you tight about it then just be tight. Weak ass nikka.

fukk off bytch nikka.. :camby:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All parties involved are Black
It was definitely a spot older black folks attended

U nikkas was laughing and talking shyt in the other thread.. where a nikka gets slumped in the club

She shot em for a reason

R.I.P to the sister
:yeshrug:

I don't feel like cooking today
fukk am I gonna eat?
:francis:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yea whenever you see a middle aged black woman going out like that...you already know someone fukked with her heart for the last time. And no kids she ain’t have shyt to lose

Yep, those middle aged chicks hanging out like they in their 20s is gonna be a little bit of a problem, like what you looking for at your age to be out there till 2am smoking a cigar having a drink?

The cigar lounges by me filled up with older black folks, everybody sleeping with everyone else... bound to happen.

And since people ain't having kids or married like that, it's gonna get a bit worse.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SHE WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL
WITH THE BROTHER SHE KILLED
AND THEY BOTH WENT TO THAT CIGAR LOUNGE OFTEN...

HE DEFINITELY SMASHED
AT SOME POINT IN LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Exactly..

Too easy to say she just a crazy bytch..

If she was, the nikka messed with that crazy bytch since the 80s..