Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

I'M NOTICING COLI NIKKAZ HATE READING AND LOVE CONSPIRACY
eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:dahell:

I'M NOTICING COLI NIKKAZ HATE READING AND LOVE CONSPIRACY

tell us about the trend in these articles you don't read brehs :deadrose:

I'm guilty of this sometimes myself, but got damn the article has photos of everybody involved, you don't even have to read the full article :gucci:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She knew all them nikkas. fukk outta here. A ack woman isn't acting like that over people she doesn't know. That's what cacs do. Expect a thorough cover-up to make this seem like a random attack on police instead of a deliberate attack on the individuals. They did something to that lady.

this is highly unusual for us especially a black woman her age, more will come out and it will be some crazy shyt :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rest in peace to that cat. Getting ya life snatched by some looney you don't know at random just so they can get 5 star cop attention so they can feel pressured to pull the trigger on themselves is just a fukked up situation to be put in. :francis:

nah breh he knew her.. prob smashed and never made her his woman...

Mans went 20 years as a trooper got to retire and just enjoy life only to get caught slippin on the payback from way back.. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She knew all them nikkas. fukk outta here. A ack woman isn't acting like that over people she doesn't know. That's what cacs do. Expect a thorough cover-up to make this seem like a random attack on police instead of a deliberate attack on the individuals. They did something to that lady.

They ain’t do nothing to her, she let off shots are her main target first.. She clearly was his side piece and he prob bushed her after all these years.. that’s why i tell brehs sometimes you can’t be too honest with side pieces because of they see you maintaining a stable home with your wife and kids, that’s what the side piece wants and you string her alone for years and years on end you done blocked her blessings and it’s too late for her to have kids...

fukked up as it is you better off giving that broad a baby just to occupy her time and her not think about wanting to kill you