Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Why are the police so cowardly? it's like they are shook to even come near to a black person and when they do they already have their weapons drawn which gets everyone backs ups.

Disgusting stuff. Also SMH at how too many pastors and religious 'leaders' are used to get the mallable negros soft and willing. There is no justice on your knees or by singing spirituals.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also SMH at how too many pastors and religious 'leaders' are used to get the mallable negros soft and willing. There is no justice on your knees or by singing spirituals.

Y'all always be on this shyt. So what exactly are the non religious blacks doing? Ain't nobody really doing shyt but venting in their own manner until it happens again.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Y'all always be on this shyt. So what exactly are the non religious blacks doing? Ain't nobody really doing shyt but venting in their own manner until it happens again.

In most cases nothing as well. I agree. But the fact the police PR try to 'get out in front' of these things now shows how cynical some of it is now.

Rinse and repeat.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Police Apologist: "Michael Brown and HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT IS A LIE"

proxy.jpg

Cn7b27RWAAAU20l.jpg

:comeon:

Stop debating on suspected White Supremist and Police Apologist on social media. The DEBATE IS OVER. MURDER POINT, BLANK, PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think these cats just watch too many youtube videos instead of using some critical thinking skills

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yall keep asking "why are they doing this" "what's the reason" "he had his hands up" :dahell: :wtf:

All this shyt has been happening and yall are still asking these same damn questions.

you all haven't been paying attention I see...like god damn. Black folk really REALLY wanna just hit that snooze button

they do it because they CAN... and they know there is a high possibility nothing will happen to them.

and I don't know why you bother arguing with cacs on social media about this shyt. Their NOT STUPID when it comes to these matters... they KNOW. You're just wasting your time

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I firmly believe until black people pick up an eye for an eye attitude towards police brutality, they will continue to be unjustly murdered.
Not even, that's the emotional response. Which is valid and I feel that shyt to my core and frankly I will kill if anyone cop, President, jesus. Idgaf personally I'm putting a nikka in the dirt they fukk with mine. And anybody on earth can read that shyt and see what it is :birdman:. But we need to take it to the next level. We need to take over the local govts. And strong arming the DA the Judges, the police departments out of power immediately. It's happening in pockets here and there but we need every majority black area/district/city to be ran by black folks we picked out of our community. That we vetted THOROUGHLY. And to operate in our own interest first and foremost unapologetically to the death. Cause we all gotta die.:myman:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This angle is telling a little different story then what's been reporting. If you listen to the helicopter guy (and this assuming their not lying, can't say for sure). There has to be some non-compliance with their statement "he got his hands up now". So something was going on before the taping. 2ndly, his hands were not always up. Look at the 34 second mark. His hands are down. Now, what's he doing while his hands are down? Can't really tell from this angle. Of course, the cops are gonna say he's reaching in hs car. But I can't really tell. But as the article says the worst thing beside being shot, is just leaving him there. No ging to see how he's doing. Reminds me of how they describe how they left Mike Brown in the street. Treating that man like he's less then human. Sick.