Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i'll be at the 5 o clock forgiveness speech and amazing grace choir session. i have faith that justice will prevail

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sure the media will not spend much time on this. Similar to the kid that was murdered by cops in OH. The media trying to get Hillary elected and nothing gonna stop that.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Its going to take more incidents like the one in Dallas to stop this shyt, because the talking, holding hands, and praying to jesus hasn't done shyt and white americans clearly have no concern about these murdering police, especially if they think its a black american issue.

i hate to say that, but it seems that is where we are at in this country. SMH

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
So no charges are for that officer?

Can't say I'm shocked or surprised or angry, just numb....

:ehh:

That was the police commander who lied about what he knew. I couldn't find anything about charges being brought up against the cop who shot him.

Charles Kinsey Sues North Miami Cop Who Shot Him

Y'all always be on this shyt. So what exactly are the non religious blacks doing? Ain't nobody really doing shyt but venting in their own manner until it happens again.

It's a few people in here spewing ignorant ass rhetoric without any solutions or even what they would do. Just condemnation of religious people and trust me I'm not standing up for them because I'm not religious, I just have empathy and the ability to look at things objectively.

Damn even pawgs be shooting nikkas out here :dwillhuh:

I'm sure thecoli will continue to thirst for them doe :sas2:

:rudy: With a white bytch in your AVI:camby:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This angle is telling a little different story then what's been reporting. If you listen to the helicopter guy (and this assuming their not lying, can't say for sure). There has to be some non-compliance with their statement "he got his hands up now". So something was going on before the taping. 2ndly, his hands were not always up. Look at the 34 second mark. His hands are down. Now, what's he doing while his hands are down? Can't really tell from this angle. Of course, the cops are gonna say he's reaching in hs car. But I can't really tell. But as the article says the worst thing beside being shot, is just leaving him there. No ging to see how he's doing. Reminds me of how they describe how they left Mike Brown in the street. Treating that man like he's less then human. Sick.

Just because the helicopter dude says his hands are up now doesn't mean they weren't before or there was non compliance.. and could have just been an observation and comment. Doesn't mean anything happened prior. And second what the fukk kind of compliance or situation would lead to someone having to put their hands up for a car broken down? Dude threw his hands up probably cause he knows how these kkk members with a badge act.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Saw video. shyt's disgusting. Can't wait to hear the silly arguments to justify this one...again.

Would be (another) travesty if those cops responsible for his death don't get charged AND convicted.