Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Daps
roger taney perfectly summed up white folks feelings towards black people when he said black people were inferior to whites and said whites should be allowed to do whatever they want to black people...each week brings another killing that reinforces their belief that black people have no rights that white people are bound to respect...the man was clearly giving himself up in the video but white people (and people that think like white people) can only see a "bad" man that is about to kill them with his bare hands...they are a sick group...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
As a black man in this country you have to face a harsh reality that this could possibly happen to you at any given time out here with these trigger happy race soldiers :yeshrug: Anytime I have an encounter with police I pray for my life that I survive it

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just because the helicopter dude says his hands are up now doesn't mean they weren't before or there was non compliance.. and could have just been an observation and comment. Doesn't mean anything happened prior. And second what the fukk kind of compliance or situation would lead to someone having to put their hands up for a car broken down? Dude threw his hands up probably cause he knows how these kkk members with a badge act.

Well, I draw that conclusion since these other cops also enter the scene. As well as the helicopter. Something led to that. As far as your 2nd point, it could be as you said. But him walking towards his vehicle could also mean "look, I don't have a gun, no weapon. I'm not a criminal. But I'm also not going comply with what you're instructing and go towards my vehicle".

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hate that the black community has allowed the white community to define what successful is to us. Being successful in America is dangerous for black people.

I know I sound crazy right now, but the more successful I became the further removed I was from my community. All that AP class bullshyt was just them separating the smart ones from the soldiers. Soldiers needs to be lead and leaders need to be protected.

It's no surprise black leaders are educated with non blacks from the beginning of their education.

People like Hova and Diddy will always be thirsty for white approval. That's why they keep making more money and doing more shyt. They're already legends in their own community. That's not enough for them.

I'm not on some stay in the hood physically and mentally shyt. Or even on some don't date outside the race shyt. All I'm saying is we need to have a serious conversation about providing black spaces for black people. The government will not do it. We have to.

There's a China, Japan, and Korea Town in every major city on the west coast that I've been to. Also little Mexicos. There's no reason black people can't do the same thing.

That means realizing junior college and cert life should be pushed on all the black youth. It's affordable and it's gets them in the work force quickly making a liveable wage. From there if they choose to go further with their education they should.

mmigrants and special interest groups don't care what mainstream America does or thinks. They have certain industries they go into it and different standards of success.

Wealth and happiness in the US is determined by how much money you owe on top of how much you're making, i think. I don't make much money. But I have very little debt and a low cost life. Nobody calls me sir anymore but I have mobility in my life because I'm not tied down by debt. I also have done enough college so I don't have to work customer service because I have skills.

If I choose to try to achieve the American Dream again I can. But for now I'm living the dream of every black kid where I'm from. I got my own spot. I got my dream car. Dream job for now. And I don't deal with social pressure from people who don't want me around.

I want all black people to have this feeling. I feel secure for once in my life. I could be a cook forever. I love this shyt. My life isn't glamorous anymore but it's real and it's beautiful.

My advice is stick to your own, stay connected to whatever struggle you identify with even if you got out of it. Exploit the man and system for as much as you can and be what you are.

I know I said a lot. I had a lot to say.
rep pendibg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
so what was the initial call about?? Why were the cops driving like grand theft auto?

Full video of press conference at Tulsa police station regarding the shooting death of Terence Crutcher

A domestic violence call.

Then an abandon car call

Something about a dude ran from the car saying "it was going to blow"

Shelby (white chick) was on her own and said that the dude was "uncooperative" when she got there

(wont go into details at this time)

One shot was fired by Shelby

Taser was deployed by the other dude when he arrived.

Dude, I'll spare you the video. It's just all BS.

"We can't spare any details at this time"

"Were making up a story, so just give us a week or two, thank you."

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Well, I draw that conclusion since these other cops also enter the scene. As well as the helicopter. Something led to that. As far as your 2nd point, it could be as you said. But him walking towards his vehicle could also mean "look, I don't have a gun, no weapon. I'm not a criminal. But I'm also not going comply with what you're instructing and go towards my vehicle".

If the just opened fire with no cause...and its on video with corroborated witnesses and the cops who shot him are not in jail..then nothing else matters. Only on America can you get paid vacation for killing a citizen innocent or otherwise.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Full video of press conference at Tulsa police station regarding the shooting death of Terence Crutcher

A domestic violence call.

Then an abandon car call

Something about a dude ran from the car saying "it was going to blow"

Shelby (white chick) was on her own and said that the dude was "uncooperative" when she got there

(wont go into details at this time)

One shot was fired by Shelby

Taser was deployed by the other dude when he arrived.

Dude, I'll spare you the video. It's just all BS.

"We can't spare any details at this time"

"Were making up a story, so just give us a week or two, thank you."

Sum it up..big black guy wss coming towards us..we panicked...I mean he was big....and BLAAACK...my instincts told me my life was in danger

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As a black man in this country you have to face a harsh reality that this could possibly happen to you at any given time out here with these trigger happy race soldiers :yeshrug: Anytime I have an encounter with police I pray for my life that I survive it
At this point, we all know we are targeted. Ain't no other way around it. He was doing everything they told him to do and they excuted him for being Black in a Nazi system. White supremacists and their power structure has waged war on every Black person in this country. Young, old, male, female, etc. At this point, I can't even say it but yeah, yeah.