Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most white people are just playing dumb because after what happened to Charles Kinsey everyone should realize something wrong is going on with police shooting unarmed, unsuspecting and then cooperating black people.

Well what do you suggest doing?
So no charges are for that officer?

Can't say I'm shocked or surprised or angry, just numb....

:ehh:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
@www.THUG.com
@ridedolo
@The Wave
@Slang Dussain Ali
@CarbonBraddock

It ain't good :francis:

EDIT: Nah, might as well have been an execution

I can't watch it. The OP was enough for me. I'm tired of this shyt and I feel like it's a losing battle. I've been slowly but surely detaching myself from this hell hole so that hopefully, sometime in the future, I can repatriate to Africa. I can't do it anymore...

Step 1 : some pimp/playa/hustla/gangsta with the money have to buy a couple of vans , walkie talkies, uniforms, rifles, scanners, etc. Hire a couple of able bodied willing citizens to listen to scanner and show up to scene before police or to observe police.

Step 2: promote on social media. Social media will ensure the group is known on FB, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.

Step 3: wait for the donation money to come in (hopefully)

Step 4: expand and get shyt crackin, make it be known that BLM is not affiliated

theres a start

There's a group thats doing something similar, minus listening to police scanners. Have you heard of New Era Detroit? They have expanded to Atlanta and some other city which I forgot. They're going to other cities too.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Shhh, guys there's terrorism afoot. Forget about all of this excessive force by police.

We need to be worried about more pressing issues.

"The NY bombing suspect has been captured. You're welcome Colin Kaepernick"-NY Congressman Lee Zeldin.

:mjpls:
people mocking this dude on twitter is great.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
There's a group thats doing something similar, minus listening to police scanners. Have you heard of New Era Detroit? They have expanded to Atlanta and some other city which I forgot. They're going to other cities too.

nah but now I'll look em up . Thats the best start I can think of. Once it gets big enough in enough inner cities, There will have to be some action by the govt to address these "vigilante officers"

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw the video. fukking confused. I didn't even see anything to even suggest drawing a weapon was necessary, next thing you know you hear a bytch

"Shots fired." WHY?????? The video raised so many questions. fukk. This shyt is a disease.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I can't anymore, I'm done.

We do not deserve this shyt.

Hit me up if there's anything in the South for brothas to do to stop this. Something constructive.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
nah but now I'll look em up . Thats the best start I can think of. Once it gets big enough in enough inner cities, There will have to be some action by the govt to address these "vigilante officers"

You're right because Detroit has been trying to stop them from patrolling neighborhoods :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You're right because Detroit has been trying to stop them from patrolling neighborhoods :snoop:

Just watched a video from them . They seem like a bunch of wolfin ass detroit nikkas . These nikkas was protesting inside of a liquor store when they couldve just burned it down at 3 AM .
Thats why nikkas be takin Ls. nikkas not about no ACTION , like real action