Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Live in Babylon, brehs :wow:
Lauryn Hill tried to tell us. Seriously breh, when I was surrounded by non blacks I was on some crazy shyt. I always felt out of place. Since I moved to a black city and make it a point to be around them I've gotten healthy.

I feel a part of something. I didn't notice this feeling until I moved and had time to reflect on why I felt better while making less money, not partying, and being single. Spiritually man, that's what it was.

Breh when I had no food I was fed by my sisters. When I had problems my brothers helped me. When I had no place to live my brothers helped me. When I needed help adjusting to having a job my brothers and sisters helped me.

I assure you none of my non black so called friends would support me like this. I used to basically want to be a successful white man. College degree, 9to5, expensive car, and a home owner.

Now I just want to be myself and be happy. I don't need a lot or more. I just need enough, to be a part of a community, and the ability to work everyday I choose to.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
also, dont forget that tulsa has a history of violence against black people...that's where black wall street was and where the first terrorist attack took place on american soil...

Breh, the first terrorist attacks on American soil took place about a week after Europeans found this bytch

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Step 1 : some pimp/playa/hustla/gangsta with the money have to buy a couple of vans , walkie talkies, uniforms, rifles, scanners, etc. Hire a couple of able bodied willing citizens to listen to scanner and show up to scene before police or to observe police.

Step 2: promote on social media. Social media will ensure the group is known on FB, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.

Step 3: wait for the donation money to come in (hopefully)

Step 4: expand and get shyt crackin, make it be known that BLM is not affiliated

theres a start

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I feel you man, that's me 100%, I didn't even worry or think about racism when I lived in a predominately black area, but the minute I moved to Texas for my senior year of high school in 2010, is when I started noticing how badly white people perceive us. I can see the look in their fukking eyes when they see me sometimes and how the vibe of the room changes when I walk in. They literally get scared. I'm almost done with school, but I literally want a job where I don't have to interact in a white corporate environment which will be hard because I have a CS degree so I'll likely be around mouth breathing awkward white dudes all day. But I'm learning other skills that can make me money. I'm just tired of being perceived negatively and people being so assumptious.
I hate that the black community has allowed the white community to define what successful is to us. Being successful in America is dangerous for black people.

I know I sound crazy right now, but the more successful I became the further removed I was from my community. All that AP class bullshyt was just them separating the smart ones from the soldiers. Soldiers needs to be lead and leaders need to be protected.

It's no surprise black leaders are educated with non blacks from the beginning of their education.

People like Hova and Diddy will always be thirsty for white approval. That's why they keep making more money and doing more shyt. They're already legends in their own community. That's not enough for them.

I'm not on some stay in the hood physically and mentally shyt. Or even on some don't date outside the race shyt. All I'm saying is we need to have a serious conversation about providing black spaces for black people. The government will not do it. We have to.

There's a China, Japan, and Korea Town in every major city on the west coast that I've been to. Also little Mexicos. There's no reason black people can't do the same thing.

That means realizing junior college and cert life should be pushed on all the black youth. It's affordable and it's gets them in the work force quickly making a liveable wage. From there if they choose to go further with their education they should.

mmigrants and special interest groups don't care what mainstream America does or thinks. They have certain industries they go into it and different standards of success.

Wealth and happiness in the US is determined by how much money you owe on top of how much you're making, i think. I don't make much money. But I have very little debt and a low cost life. Nobody calls me sir anymore but I have mobility in my life because I'm not tied down by debt. I also have done enough college so I don't have to work customer service because I have skills.

If I choose to try to achieve the American Dream again I can. But for now I'm living the dream of every black kid where I'm from. I got my own spot. I got my dream car. Dream job for now. And I don't deal with social pressure from people who don't want me around.

I want all black people to have this feeling. I feel secure for once in my life. I could be a cook forever. I love this shyt. My life isn't glamorous anymore but it's real and it's beautiful.

My advice is stick to your own, stay connected to whatever struggle you identify with even if you got out of it. Exploit the man and system for as much as you can and be what you are.

I know I said a lot. I had a lot to say.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Only certain footage is going to evoke the emotional response needed to make this a storyline for the next 10 to 20 days.....

If its clear cut the police's fault... the footage probably won't be released... If the video shows there is the slightest possible way to past some blame to the victim, regardless of how ludicrous the reasoning is... that will be the footage that gets released to the public....

If this footage is what the leaders and family saw, I don't know how much more they need to do.

It was clear cut execution :yeshrug: