Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I firmly believe until black people pick up an eye for an eye attitude towards police brutality, they will continue to be unjustly murdered.

They did in Dallas, Philly, Oakland few years back, Seattle few years back, Dordin in LA, Lousiana few weeks ago...

Won't change, there army is too strong :mjcry:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Well what do you suggest?
A people's revolutionary court should be formed. This court will have one mission, justice. Every incident of a black man being killed by police will be reviewed publicly by their judicial branch. If found guilty the cop would be added to a national database of racists that minorities can access.
Fukk tulsa
I was just thinking this. My family is from there. I went there once as an adult to help my family out.I drove my Benz down there. I don't know whether it was me being young and black or driving a Mercedes with cali plates, but I got pulled over a lot for nothing. I don't speed or drive crazy.

Every time I got pulled over I wasn't asked for my identification. They would immediately start asking me about drugs. One stop lasted about 20 minutes because he interrogated me about drugs.

I kind of want to move there because my family does well down south and I could work super part time and focus on school. But I think I'd be a victim of a hate crime so I stay in cali. Racism and homophobia are still a big issue in Tulsa.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anotheronelol.JPG
Has the video been released yet?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking this. My family is from there. I went there once as an adult to help my family out.I drove my Benz down there. I don't know whether it was me being young and black or driving a Mercedes with cali plates, but I got pulled over a lot for nothing. I don't speed or drive crazy.

Every time I got pulled over I wasn't asked for my identification. They would immediately start asking me about drugs. One stop lasted about 20 minutes because he interrogated me about drugs.

I kind of want to move there because my family does well down south and I could work super part time and focus on school. But I think I'd be a victim of a hate crime so I stay in cali. Racism and homophobia are still a big issue in Tulsa.

Breh I left my GL450 in Dallas and bought a Jeep Compass when I moved up here.:ohhh:

Seems like I made the right choice :wow:

You aint telling lies, Tulsa is still very backwards:scust:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Breh I left my GL450 in Dallas and bought a Jeep Compass when I moved up here.:ohhh:

Seems like I made the right choice :wow:

You aint telling lies, Tulsa is still very backwards:scust:
Good call. When I'd drive my uncle's truck I never got pulled over. How people perceive black men can go well or end up in one of us being murdered. It's scary.

I love clothes and style. Even when I look bad I coordinate the outfit. So I switch it up. I bike, skate, drive, and run places. How people perceive me trips me out man. When I'm suited up in the Benz I swear people assume I'm a well adjusted member of society. If I show up in my cut offs, shoes with no socks, my hair unbrushed, and on a bicycle I get weird looks.

If I look ghetto at all I get that look, you know the look, the look that says, "I'm assuming you're a criminal look."

I really hate having to worry about how I present myself. I really might get killed because of what I decided to wear and how I decided to travel. It's not right. Nobody should have to worry about that in America. But black men do.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its almost to the point of whats the point of not saying anything just let them kill us off nothing will be done its been centuries .......

And you still don't see no news outlets saying anything about it we fukking 5th class on earth not just the USA

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Good call. When I'd drive my uncle's truck I never got pulled over. How people perceive black men can go well or end up in one of us being murdered. It's scary.

I love clothes and style. Even when I look bad I coordinate the outfit. So I switch it up. I bike, skate, drive, and run places. How people perceive me trips me out man. When I'm suited up in the Benz I swear people assume I'm a well adjusted member of society. If I show up in my cut offs, shoes with no socks, my hair unbrushed, and on a bicycle I get weird looks.

If I look ghetto at all I get that look, you know the look, the look that says, "I'm assuming you're a criminal look."

I really hate having to worry about how I present myself. I really might get killed because of what I decided to wear and how I decided to travel. It's not right. Nobody should have to worry about that in America. But black men do.

I feel you man, that's me 100%, I didn't even worry or think about racism when I lived in a predominately black area, but the minute I moved to Texas for my senior year of high school in 2010, is when I started noticing how badly white people perceive us. I can see the look in their fukking eyes when they see me sometimes and how the vibe of the room changes when I walk in. They literally get scared. I'm almost done with school, but I literally want a job where I don't have to interact in a white corporate environment which will be hard because I have a CS degree so I'll likely be around mouth breathing awkward white dudes all day. But I'm learning other skills that can make me money. I'm just tired of being perceived negatively and people being so assumptious.