Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Y'all refuse to have nuance on their successes though. Say what you want about their related ideology, they've helped make the issue of police violence one that can't be avoided.

Pre BLM a black man being shot by police in Tulsa, Okalhoma is not a city-level crisis that requires all hands on deck to attempt to address.

I'm talking about BLM the org and you're talking about BLM the movement. Two different things.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:stopitslime: all of this news is really sad and disturbing
America home of the free:stopitslime:
Yeah my ass:camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tariq was right.

White men do not care for white women, they just use them as a pawn to harm black people. You can see that with the birth rate, white men do not even like have sex and procreating with white women.

YOU CAN GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO ANCIENT GREECE AND ROME
AND SEE WHITE MEN WERE ALWAYS INTO EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE WOMEN.

THE WOMAN WAS JUST THERE FOR PROCREATION.
:devil:
:evil:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
@smitty22 this is a good example for why that Tensing dude in Cincinnati is getting off in about 6 weeks. He got charged with murder and manslaughter. Them defense attorneys got enough ammo to argue it was justified and he will walk on both charges.:francis:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
now we need a conviction.

once there is a precedent for these pigs having real jail time for their actions it will make cops all over at least have to 2nd guess before they pull the trigger [hopefully]
If Obama hoe ass drew executive orders and mandates to protect black civilians from cops the same way he rushed and executed bills for gays and the cops , then we wouldn't have to worry about a conviction and courts wouldn't have to look at blatant murder and play stupid.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would never happen without activism. Pre-BLM etc and this easily skates in Oklahoma.

But Coli brehs told me making noise is useless :sas2:

I agree along with pre ferguson riots.

Trust I have to go to Oklahoma at times. That unrest last night in Charlotte got them folks shook as well in Tulsa. The state is flat broke so broke they had to cut 30 million from the school system in the state.

The last they want is folks coming down there protesting and rioting.

Same reason them folks in Charleston hurried up and threw that cop in jail for shooting that brotha in the back.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Obama hoe ass drew executive orders and mandates to protect black civilians from cops the same way he rushed and executed bills for gays and the cops , then we wouldn't have to worry about a conviction and courts wouldn't have to look at blatant murder and play stupid.

Also don't forget the soft DOJ under his administration.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Executive orders saying it's illegal to murder? I think those laws are on the books already.