Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Y'all refuse to have nuance on their successes though. Say what you want about their related ideology, they've helped make the issue of police violence one that can't be avoided.

Pre BLM a black man being shot by police in Tulsa, Okalhoma is not a city-level crisis that requires all hands on deck to attempt to address.
are you talking about blm the organization or the hashtag, because the organization had absolutely nothing to do with this and they should not be handed credit for this or the uprising in charlotte
this was black people in general making this an issue

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I just read that shyt....watch this bytch get found not guilty....:snoop:....

I was glad to see it go to this stage.

I am worried about the outcome.

Dare I say this looks like a baby step in the right direction (the speed of the charge if nothing else)?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's always important to look at what they're charging these murderous pigs with...

There have been several cases where these CACs think they're slick by charging these murderers with charges they can't prove...They can prove manslaughter but instead go with murder 1 which has completely different criteria...They did this with Zimmerman, charging him with second degree murder which was harder to prove...They would have gotten a conviction had they charged him with manslaughter...

This is what the DA has to prove for manslaughter in the 1st degree in Oklahoma which is what this vile demon c*nt murderer is charged with...

First degree manslaughter is defined in 21 O.S. § 711, and it occurs when a death results from one of three specific criteria:

1. When perpetrated without a design to effect death by a person while engaged in the commission of a misdemeanor.
  2. When perpetrated without a design to effect death, and in a heat of passion, but in a cruel and unusual manner, or by means of a dangerous weapon; unless it is committed under such circumstances as constitute excusable or justifiable homicide.
  3. When perpetrated unnecessarily either while resisting an attempt by the person killed to commit a crime, or after such attempt shall have failed.
Looks like they applied the correct charge this time...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's always important to look at what they're charging these murderous pigs with...

There have been several cases where these CACs think they're slick by charging these murderers with charges they can't prove...They can prove manslaughter but instead go with murder 1 which has completely different criteria...They did this with Zimmerman, charging him with second degree murder which was harder to prove...They would have gotten a conviction had they charged him with manslaughter...

This is what the DA has to prove for manslaughter in the 1st degree in Oklahoma which is what this vile demon c*nt murderer is charged with...

Powerful posting Breh. Reminds me how smart and powerful Hip Hop is.

Great info

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hell of a post man and thank you for breaking the charges down for everyone.