Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yes a charge is the first step and it happen less than a week so we've been putting that pressure. But this means nothing without a conviction. Them Riots bringing that pressure even out of state folks, Plus everyone and there mother knows shes lying about the PCP B.S. That Terrence video struck a cord on a whole new level to get a charge this fast. Plus the Family did handle it well. I'm not a huge fan of Crump but he was going in on the press conferences. I'm not pating anyone on the back until FULL JUSTICE is served. But a charge when many officers are getting months off and grand juries is good. But don't get it twisted, we are a country that can be very sexist so I'm not shocked they letting Killer Becky take a bigger fall than these cowards a$$ dudes.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This would never happen without activism. Pre-BLM etc and this easily skates in Oklahoma.

But Coli brehs told me making noise is useless :sas2:

The point we make about BLM isn't that they're making noise, it's that they take the focus off of race and spin everything into a gender and sexuality issue.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
now we need a conviction.

once there is a precedent for these pigs having real jail time for their actions it will make cops all over at least have to 2nd guess before they pull the trigger [hopefully]

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's not "1st Degree Murder" because you have to prove "Intent"/"Premeditation". "Manslaughter" is proving negligence which is much easier by looking at the video. If they don't get a conviction it's a setup by the DA period. I would love a Murder charge but I have a feeling this DA isn't the one to try that with. Go with this charge because it should be a much more likely conviction.

Last edited: