Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

All Star
Daps
The more I learn about this story, the more aggravated I get.

How does a man with car problems even elicit this type of police response? Where does unholstering your gun even come into the equation? How do we see a bad man from a helicopter with his hands clearly in the air?

I mean, seriously, I have to fear for my life when my car breaks down and an officer reports to the scene, now? I'm literally paying taxes to a country that treats my people like we're terrorists.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Step 1 : some pimp/playa/hustla/gangsta with the money have to buy a couple of vans , walkie talkies, uniforms, rifles, scanners, etc. Hire a couple of able bodied willing citizens to listen to scanner and show up to scene before police or to observe police.

Step 2: promote on social media. Social media will ensure the group is known on FB, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.

Step 3: wait for the donation money to come in (hopefully)

Step 4: expand and get shyt crackin, make it be known that BLM is not affiliated

theres a start
Panthers starting doing that, that plus the free breakfasts

Later clinics, after school, lessons in political economy, etc.

It's the ideal start. Cheap, legal, and relatively straightforward if you have a group of committed volunteers

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
ill be a simp anyday instead of being a cancer to my race
Stay being a simp fagot. That's your destiny. I"m speaking truth. Well damn scroll up and somebody just posted what Trey Songs wrote. Same shyt I said practically. Is he a cancer to the race also?

Ignorant nikkas can't stand to hear the truth. That's why they in the same hole forever and can't get out. Black people embrace it and try to look for ways to change things.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theyre going to keep killing us, america have no need for blacks....and mass incarceration is moving too slow....

so now theyre stumped....like what do we do? they tried everything elese and we survived it

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
dunno if this got posted but here is a go fund me to help his kids

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you view the cac comments on yahoo etc. they all jumping through hoops claiming he did not respond to his murderers commands. I mean, these are the savages we have to share breathing space with. Until we realize we in this alone our situation wont change.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I refuse to believe that the brotha had a vial of pcp.:francis:

I cannot remember the last time i heard of a nikka with some damn pcp.:stopitslime:

It matters little..she already lied in her initial report that was debunked by the video footage..
Im now convinced you can only become a cop if you have a very low IQ. She can see the other cops around her with body cams and dash cams plus the chopper but yet decided to lie all the same. These people do not learn nor have the capacity to learn.