Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Panthers starting doing that, that plus the free breakfasts

Later clinics, after school, lessons in political economy, etc.

It's the ideal start. Cheap, legal, and relatively straightforward if you have a group of committed volunteers

Yep panthers sure did do all that. I mentioned awhile ago if we can get a nation wide organization to supply folks in every major city with police scanner and vans. That way they can patrol their neighborhoods.

We just need to copy some of the panthers formulas to watch over the neighborhoods.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brehs......any nikka who takes the cops side in this is a DISGRACE and traitor. How can watch these racist crackas get in tv n tell us to be quiet docile negros n THEN got tha nerve to invoke Dr. King. bytch! I just wanna slap da shyt outta Ray Lewis, nikkaz who KNOW better.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't even imagine the type of shyt that went and still goes down without a camera present, seeing as they are still trying to cover their asses and lie with one there.

They even originally said that he refused to put his hands up before the video was released.

Every single cop is a liar and a bytch until proven otherwise.

Every last one.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate these lying cacs.

Remember that Darren Wilson deposition when he said Michael Brown turned around and had the meanest look on his face he had ever seen or some shyt.

All these other cacs will eat it up too. fukking disgusting.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

4 cops with you guns drawn and a guy walking away with his hands in the air and THAT was the most scared you've been in your life?

I wonder how scared the man with 4 cops drawing on him in the middle of street felt... :ohhh:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby was charged with first-degree manslaughter on Thursday for shooting and killing unarmed motorist Terence Crutcher.

Local district attorney Stephen Kunzweiler announced the charges against Shelby at a press conference aired on KOTV-TV.

“A warrant has been issued for her arrest,” Kunzweiler said, adding that “arrangements are being made for her surrender to the Tulsa County Sheriffs Department.”

She just got charged with 1st degree manslaughter....2nd degree murder would be more fitting but it SHOULD be easier to get a conviction for the first.

Not harsh enough...Unless she gets found guilty and given the max sentence...No bond either!