Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Would respond but the dikk slobbing and p*ssy tears you crying wont allow me to actually give a enough fukks to respond to your emotional ploy to champion Obama as some nikka who hands are tied. I acknowledged his hands are tied, but not because of state vs federal boundaries. Because he can't step out of line. To talk about what can do is given way to a belief system that he had any power in the first place. Obama don't run the country breh. No president since perhaps Kennedy has. The Bankers and Elitist hi jacked America decades ago. To sit here and believe anything the media says in regards to Obamas rejection to police brutality is a lie. If they wanted to stall police brutality, they would. All people are being killed, blacks are just the main ones who are talked about because we are killed in the most unnecessary senseless ways, which is mostly due to inadequate racist police officers who apparently are using black people as their 1 off to commit legal murder. But the police are a threat to all of Americans...I suspect they are using the race angle, because they know that whites and others are notoriously racist towards black people, so its easier for them to enact these acts as a normal way of life., so when it starts really happening to everyone, whites who are the majority by far wont riot. Because they will be conditioned to think its only a black problem. Unknowing that they are all getting killed, ........but anyways this aint about Obama, to get this upset because people see the big picture and don't pretend that Obama has any real power to do and affect change is childish and naïve as hell. Your the same one who goes ball deep on those Tariq Nasheed threads........goes to show how truly a lost nikka you are. Don't quote me anymore breh.

You can't name one single thing Obama can do AND maintain the precarious balance police already had towards him right now.

Obama has done quite a bit, and if you won't acknowledge this, it is you, who are lost.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So what do you want?
I want for Obama to call this shyt out for what it is. This shyt aint new, these cops been murdering us out here with impunity, it's just being caught on camera now. I don't want no tap dancing or toeing the line on this issue, this shyt is wrong and for him to be a so called black man this issue should be NUMBER 1 for him.

He's the fukking president of the United States, you mean to tell me there are no strings in the background he could pull to make sure at least some of these race soldiers get locked up where they belong for murdering us out here???

It's just infuriating to have individuals like you try to downplay black people wanting their president to protect them from being murdered by civil servants for no reason.

Is that too much to demand from your president?

You want me to vote for a man and a party that could give two shyts about me if I was murdered tomorrow like this man just was.

Black people please wake up, stop whoring ur selves out to a political system that doesn't give a fukk about u. It's time we start making demands with our vote if we're gonna use it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I want for Obama to call this shyt out for what it is. This shyt aint new, these cops been murdering us out here with impunity, it's just being caught on camera now. I don't want no tap dancing or toeing the line on this issue, this shyt is wrong and for him to be a so called black man this issue should be NUMBER 1 for him.

He's the fukking president of the United States, you mean to tell me there are no strings in the background he could pull to make sure at least some of these race soldiers get locked up where they belong for murdering us out here???

It's just infuriating to have individuals like you try to downplay black people wanting their president to protect them from being murdered by civil servants for no reason.

Is that too much to demand from your president?

You want me to vote for a man and a party that could give two shyts about me if I was murdered tomorrow like this man just was.

Black people please wake up, stop whoring ur selves out to a political system that doesn't give a fukk about u. It's time we start making demands with our vote if we're gonna use it
Do you know what jurisdiction is?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You can't name one single thing Obama can do AND maintain the precarious balance police already had towards him right now.

Obama has done quite a bit, and if you won't acknowledge this, it is you, who are lost.

Jesus fukking Christ dude, wake the fukk up. Its not about Obama, he is a puppet, just like Bush, just like Trump, just like Clinton, they are not real leaders, they are baby sitters, And your on of the children. People's FEDERALLY MANDATED constitutional rights are being stripped away, and your response is well what can the Federal government do......:snoop:.......as I said stop quoting me breh.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Obama is dealing with world problems. Tell your local politicians to get off their asses.

Obama's job isn't to be handling every fukking case of a some racist cop in EVERY municipality...and for fukks sake, he's spoken out about every major fukking incident that has taken place.

So if all the president can do is talk about our issues, why's it so important we vote for Hillary :sas1:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Sheriff Clark gonna be all over TV like

full