Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thank God you're an actual fakkit who wont ever procreate delete your DNA we don't need your kids in this world scust:
I'm talking about solutions, and your mind is worried about whatever version you've conjured up of me.

This is precisely why you, among others, are unqualified to participate in these discussions.

You're a child.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know who writes laws.

I also know that if Barack Obama as the president of the United States said in a conference that police killings of unarmed black men is this generation's method of trying to eliminate and oppress the black race. I also know that if he called for a new protocol for shooting investigations instead of the police investigating themselves and getting a paid vacation might get the ball rolling for an actual change. We finally have video proof of what has been happening to black brothers for 40 years now and all our president, who best believe will be the last black president for a LONG time I still talking about prayer every time. I need more than that
So what do you want?

bright black

All Star
Daps
they saying the cops were responding to an abandoned vehicle...the vehicle wasnt abandoned if he standing right by it...why so many cops responding to an abandoned vehicle?...why aim at the man standing next to the vehicle like he on the tulsa most wanted list when they only there because of an abandoned vehicle?...where is the audio of the call?...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
they saying the cops were responding to an abandoned vehicle...the vehicle wasnt abandoned if he standing right by it...why so many cops responding to an abandoned vehicle?...why aim at the man standing next to the vehicle like he on the tulsa most wanted list when they only there because of an abandoned vehicle?...where is the audio of the call?...
Stop it breh, he was killed for being Black

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SO EVERY FUKKIN DAY THESE CACS WANNA COME IN MY OFFICE AND ASK ME ABOUT STANDING FOR THE FLAG.

BUT SO FAR, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS SAID A DAMN THING ABOUT THIS. NOT. ONE. SINGLE. CAC.

"Oh Wave, i feel strongly about the plight of black people suffering from police violence, but we must stand together for our flag" :duck:

man STFU, i'm tired of this city. :camby:

I sold out for money, i'm taking my shyt back and going back to Dallas by the end of this year.

I've had it, i'm done

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Until these Police are held accountable, this is going to continue. too much of a shoot first mentality when it comes to black people. We need to send a message and I'm not talking eye for an eye. Im thinking more life in prison or the death penalty. NO more slaps on the wrist. The hiring process needs to change as well. Honestly I don't know what the hiring process is other than taking a few tests and going through training. Well, we need more extensive training because obviously the current one isn't working. Also, we need unbiased people at the top. Police are like a fraternity. they protect their own. However, the community needs to be protected first and foremost. NO MORE ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE WITHOUT PAY. WHAT A JOKE. If we aren't going to get men of color on the squad, and also at the top. Im talking chief of police. Nothing is going to get done. Honestly we need to have a take over and I'm not talking in the physical sense. I'm talking black police, black lawyers, black judges, black mayors. As long as the top is white, we will continue to perish.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is meeting world leaders today, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

etc.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

Would respond but the dikk slobbing and p*ssy tears you crying wont allow me to actually give a enough fukks to respond to your emotional ploy to champion Obama as some nikka who hands are tied. I acknowledged his hands are tied, but not because of state vs federal boundaries. Because he can't step out of line. To talk about what can do is given way to a belief system that he had any power in the first place. Obama don't run the country breh. No president since perhaps Kennedy has. The Bankers and Elitist hi jacked America decades ago. To sit here and believe anything the media says in regards to Obamas rejection to police brutality is a lie. If they wanted to stall police brutality, they would. All people are being killed, blacks are just the main ones who are talked about because we are killed in the most unnecessary senseless ways, which is mostly due to inadequate racist police officers who apparently are using black people as their 1 off to commit legal murder. But the police are a threat to all of Americans...I suspect they are using the race angle, because they know that whites and others are notoriously racist towards black people, so its easier for them to enact these acts as a normal way of life., so when it starts really happening to everyone, whites who are the majority by far wont riot. Because they will be conditioned to think its only a black problem. Unknowing that they are all getting killed, ........but anyways this aint about Obama, to get this upset because people see the big picture and don't pretend that Obama has any real power to do and affect change is childish and naïve as hell. Your the same one who goes ball deep on those Tariq Nasheed threads........goes to show how truly a lost nikka you are. Don't quote me anymore breh.