Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
3 Terrorist attacks on American soil in one weekend

State of emergency in southern states along southern-mid Atlantic for a gas shortage

Botched attempt US/Russia air strike

And unethical police doing what unethical police do (on candid camera)

:wow:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
We can't even have car trouble. I am so tired of excuses, we have to act like prisoners just to live. He shouldn't have walked to the car? This wasn't a traffic stop, he wasn't commiting a crime. There wasn't an APB out because a robbery or murder happened not that any of that is an excuse. But the fact he just had car trouble...unfortunate to have his car stop on him in the street. He can't walk to the car? Who knows what was said smh I wouldn't be surprised if they asked him for id or something and shot him for going to his car. Tazed and shot. All that and his car just stopped on him.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
And DHS has slipped up and let hundreds of thousands of immigrants into the country

So much popped off in 72 hours

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
So Donald Trump Jr said

"If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three will kill you, would you take a handful? That's our Syrian refuge problem"

That's a rather dehumanizing statement

but you swap the words Syrian Refuge with "cop" and it's kinda accurate considering how quiet the "good" ones are when their peers Fukk up and make them ALL look bad.

I don't know what the answer is but it's time for something other than "peaceful protests and kumbyas" since we we've clearly been told we can't do that except for during convenient hours

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I understand Obama is under a lot of racial pressure but I can't give him a pass anymore. He's not running for office again so what's his excuse? DOJ should of handed down indictments of ALL those officers. Ulton and Philando cops ARE STILL NOT ARRESTED 2 MONTHS LATER. It's clear we can not trust local officals to prosecute this officers. Eric Garner Killer getting a raise is discraceful. Even now Tulsa is asking DOJ to take over this investigation. Cops are getting paid vacations to Kill Black People and it has to stop.

The fact that DOJ JUST NOW handed down an idictment for a Chicago Officer that shot into a car is proof they could of done it sooner. The minute DOJ let Zimmerman off the hook it's been OPEN SEASON. SMH, I voted for Obama twice but I will not give him a pass for this. The government wants Black People to think "Nothing can be done" when that isn't true. All the Rodney King Cops got off but the DOJ was able to change them after the Riots. DOJ could of arrested ALL of these Race Soliders on Civil Rights charges and THEY DIDN'T. They need to change the name to DOI (Department of Injustice).

@ThreeLetterAgency but you said America does not suck and that kids should be convinced to love it. These events make you look even more stupid when you say your c00n shyt.

SECESSION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. Every other week it's the same shyt as the black genocide continues

"But how can we get white folk to have mercy on us :mindblown:"

WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER EVER SHOW MERCY. EVER.

A separate black nation. Separate army, Olympic team, World Cup team, economy. That's the only way. If Trump wins, this shyt will HAPPEN EVEN MORE.

Napoleon's tryin 2 act woke in here, but he still a c00n. Talmbout America does not suck :childplease:

I've been saying true change is not going to come until they start gunning down white people like they gun us down. Trump sure as hell doesn't care and Hilary's going to say a nice sentiment and a MLK quote without enacting any laws or consequences. Obama is our best bet right now, but he probably won't do anything.

Obama is not the black mans president. He is the white mans puppet. These killings have been allowed to happen to instill psychological fear back into black people. Obama was never supposed to be about black empowerment....he was a radical change needed to ween the country off Bush. But in the mean time these cacs have been working over time to bear us down. The DOJ wont do shyt becaiae blacks in this country are still the same people we were 50 years ago to them. They do hate us...we arent supposed to rise to greatness. They will forever attempt to keep us from understanding our dominance over them. Obama is not a change...he was a tool..and he knows this...thats why he can jive his way into black crowds ams pretend to be one of us..but he always knew who he worked for and what his goal was. Think he truly believes being the frist black President means more then being a white supremacist tool....but for not at least being a leader and calling these cacs on thier racism he will forever lose his hood pass

fukk that ..a muthafukka that blew up spots in new york caught leg and arm shots after a shootout with the police...a muthafukka that was eating somebody face got arrested peacefully...a muthafukka that walked in a church and killed 9 black people got a bullet proof vest and burger king...fukk outta here with that to be fair shyt...no shots at you breh..but we cant let that sneak into our consciousness that this is cool on any level, even a little bit. There are ways to apprehend without killing..the taser was clearly enough if we wanna say he shouldnt been walking to the car..he dont deserve to die for that.

But Obama punk ass want us to go out like zombies and vote for Hillary so she can tap dance around this VERY SERIOUS issue just like he does :smh:

shyt is ridiculous man

Dude had 8 damn years to leave a mark

Nothing but speeches :scust:

Exactly. I'm done with this nikka, we out here having our rights violated by civil servants and he's too busy make sure men in wigs can go to the women's restroom. I say all black ppl don't vote until we are guaranteed a reform of the justice department in this country.

This whole "the POTUS can't do anything" rhetoric is fukking tired. Why the fukk am I voting for you if you can't do anything about the issue I'm most concerned about in my community??

Bolded is unacceptable. I keep a pic of Philando in my wallet cause dude looked like me. Devils that killed him still walking around free, unacceptable.

But it's time to realize as black folks that Obama has transcended race at this point, he's not black, he's Obama. I voted for him the first time, not the second. I know every President can't push their 'agenda', but the fact that the President of the US is a black man from Chicago during this period of time is a disgrace to his legacy. You have a city with multiple police shootings and multiple police cover ups, and 500 black men dead from another black man's hand this year. It's clear Obama does not care about black people's lives either at the hands of the cops or each other. Embarrassing. I wish he had a son it might be different

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is meeting world leaders today, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

etc.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.
Breh Reagan wanted crack in the hood and blacks in prison, he did both. I hate to use the term "strongest person in the free world" but the president of the US can push his agendas through, we've seen it multiple times.

I don't want speeches I want some action. Like buddy before me said Philando's killer is back at work, meanwhile Louisiana has signed a Blue Lives Matter hate crime law. Sorry my guy I need action I can just dvr those old speeches it's the same old tape Obama gives

Daps
Not only should that officer be fired but she needs to be charged with murder. The fact that she's on paid leave is appalling. The man that was killed was a assistant pastor at a church yall. Good Christian dude. RIP brother:mjcry:

It was a female officer?

Same nikkas who lust after becky around here will avoid this thread like the plague

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh Reagan wanted crack in the hood and blacks in prison, he did both. I hate to use the term "strongest person in the free world" but the president of the US can push his agendas through, we've seen it multiple times.

I don't want speeches I want some action. Like buddy before me said Philando's killer is back at work, meanwhile Louisiana has signed a Blue Lives Matter hate crime law. Sorry my guy I need action I can just dvr those old speeches it's the same old tape Obama gives
Sounds like you want laws.

You know who writes laws?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
RIP Terence Crutcher

"He looks like a bad dude..." How can you make that assessment 100 feet up in the air in a helicopter? What he meant to say is he looks like a BIG BLACK DUDE

Has Obama said anything yet? Any type of official statement or emergency press conference? I would be surprised if he has...

So black people not voting would tarnish your legacy Obeezy, but you not speaking out on the injustices black people face means nothing right? Its not like that would tarnish his legacy or anything I guess...

Yall president, brehs ------------------------> :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Sounds like you want laws.

You know who writes laws?
I know who writes laws.

I also know that if Barack Obama as the president of the United States said in a conference that police killings of unarmed black men is this generation's method of trying to eliminate and oppress the black race. I also know that if he called for a new protocol for shooting investigations instead of the police investigating themselves and getting a paid vacation might get the ball rolling for an actual change. We finally have video proof of what has been happening to black brothers for 40 years now and all our president, who best believe will be the last black president for a LONG time I still talking about prayer every time. I need more than that