Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
14390713_1293460564031490_2730743545678064702_n.jpg

14370345_1293460594031487_9131751608231359160_n.jpg

:snoop:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
He was murdered, and she's a murderer, simple as.

They can spin it whichever way they like, but this shyt was fukked. If this bytch can go home to her fam (if she has one) and look her children in the eye and not break down after the fukkshyt she pulled, I want her gone. I still want her gone, but I at least want to know if she's human in any way.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm starting to really revisit the entire concept of Black on Black crime..

I'm starting to legitimately believe that a majority of these cases are cops killing us off camera and blaming it on "Black thugs" and "gang activity"

If you see how easily they lie when they know they are on camera, imagine how they have been behaving before the technology evolved.

Unless I see a Black man pull a trigger on another brother with my own eyes. I'm not believing anything that gets reported.

After the Freddie Grey murder last summer, there became a rash of "Black on Black" murders that remained unsolved to this day. I talked to teachers and members of the community that were convinced that some of them were done by a certain police officer that is a well known racist in the community.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm starting to really revisit the entire concept of Black on Black crime..

I'm starting to legitimately believe that a majority of these cases are cops killing us off camera and blaming it on "Black thugs" and "gang activity"

If you see how easily they lie when they know they are on camera, imagine how they have been behaving before the technology evolved.

Unless I see a Black man pull a trigger on another brother with my own eyes. I'm not believing anything that gets reported.

After the Freddie Grey murder last summer, there became a rash of "Black on Black" murders that remained unsolved to this day. I talked to teachers and members of the community that were convinced that some of them were done by a certain police officer that is a well known racist in the community.

IDK about "majority" but it definitely happens more than people want to admit.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She should never be allowed to be a cop or own a gun again. She's obviously not going to do time.

That City and state's police department should do a heartfelt apology and admit fault. And cops all over should apologize. they never apologize and rarely care.

Worst case yet since incidences like this been spreading on news an social media. #Bluelivesmatter and #Alllivesmatter should cease, that that NO law should be abolished. Like I said, she won't do time, but narrative needs to change. You cannot support these cops in this situation. And in half the other cases couldn't either. Just because you sell cigarettes or stole from stores before doesn't me you deserved to be killed.

They judged him as a bad guy from begging, but nothing in story tells of him being a "bad guy" that day.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Until these Police are held accountable, this is going to continue. too much of a shoot first mentality when it comes to black people. We need to send a message and I'm not talking eye for an eye. Im thinking more life in prison or the death penalty. NO more slaps on the wrist. The hiring process needs to change as well. Honestly I don't know what the hiring process is other than taking a few tests and going through training. Well, we need more extensive training because obviously the current one isn't working. Also, we need unbiased people at the top. Police are like a fraternity. they protect their own. However, the community needs to be protected first and foremost. NO MORE ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE WITHOUT PAY. WHAT A JOKE. If we aren't going to get men of color on the squad, and also at the top. Im talking chief of police. Nothing is going to get done. Honestly we need to have a take over and I'm not talking in the physical sense. I'm talking black police, black lawyers, black judges, black mayors. As long as the top is white, we will continue to perish.
Breh i been saying the same thing

You gotta put pressure on on prosecutors to press charges and actually try to get a conviction

The only way this gonna stop is when one of these officers get life in prison

Why stop if you're gonna get a paid vacation and have white people make you a millionaire through gofundme

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
also, dont forget that tulsa has a history of violence against black people...that's where black wall street was and where the first terrorist attack took place on american soil...

Every time I hear black people need to pull themselves up by there boot straps and stop complaining and asking for hand outs I think of this. These brothers and sisters created a fully fictional society with banks,airports,hospitals and schools. Then these cacs came down and burned everything with no repercussions. The song They dropped a bomb on me by The Gap Band is about this incident.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Jesus fukking Christ dude, wake the fukk up. Its not about Obama, he is a puppet, just like Bush, just like Trump, just like Clinton, they are not real leaders, they are baby sitters, And your on of the children. People's FEDERALLY MANDATED constitutional rights are being stripped away, and your response is well what can the Federal government do......:snoop:.......as I said stop quoting me breh.

Pseudo intellectual Coli militants who have no understanding of how government works at it again :mjlol:

Daps
Every time I hear black people need to pull themselves up by there boot straps and stop complaining and asking for hand outs I think of this. These brothers and sisters created a fully fictional society with banks,airports,hospitals and schools. Then these cacs came down and burned everything with no repercussions. The song They dropped a bomb on me by The Gap Band is about this incident.

That doesn't sound true :patrice: