Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, he shouldn't have walked to his car...but nothing is ever "enough" to them.
fukk that ..a muthafukka that blew up spots in new york caught leg and arm shots after a shootout with the police...a muthafukka that was eating somebody face got arrested peacefully...a muthafukka that walked in a church and killed 9 black people got a bullet proof vest and burger king...fukk outta here with that to be fair shyt...no shots at you breh..but we cant let that sneak into our consciousness that this is cool on any level, even a little bit. There are ways to apprehend without killing..the taser was clearly enough if we wanna say he shouldnt been walking to the car..he dont deserve to die for that.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
fukk that ..a muthafukka that blew up spots in new york caught leg and arm shots after a shootout with the police...a muthafukka that was eating somebody face got arrested peacefully...a muthafukka that walked in a church and killed 9 black people got a bullet proof vest and burger king...fukk outta here with that to be fair shyt...no shots at you breh..but we cant let that sneak into our consciousness that this is cool on any level, even a little bit. There are ways to apprehend without killing..the taser was clearly enough if we wanna say he shouldnt been walking to the car..he dont deserve to die for that.

the very same day this happened in tulsa a white dude in maine stabbed a cop that was trying to arrest him for a domestic violence warrant...the police negotiated with him and he surrender...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In a Post 9/11 World, a Terrorist blowing up Lower Manhattan and shooting at cops gets better rights than a Black Man. The Dred Scott Decision is still in effect folks. We aren't viewed as human in this system. My Black people of this era, are we going to let our kids grow up in this mess just like we did, our parents, their parents? The Definition of Instanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. The Racist are in control clearly. It's time to unplug from the Matrix. Just like we pushed Kaep's jersey to #1, it's time to start punishing with our dollars.

dred-scott.png

Dred Scott v. Sandford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Dude had 8 damn years to leave a mark

Nothing but speeches :scust:

Exactly. I'm done with this nikka, we out here having our rights violated by civil servants and he's too busy make sure men in wigs can go to the women's restroom. I say all black ppl don't vote until we are guaranteed a reform of the justice department in this country.

This whole "the POTUS can't do anything" rhetoric is fukking tired. Why the fukk am I voting for you if you can't do anything about the issue I'm most concerned about in my community??

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I understand Obama is under a lot of racial pressure but I can't give him a pass anymore. He's not running for office again so what's his excuse? DOJ should of handed down indictments of ALL those officers. Ulton and Philando cops ARE STILL NOT ARRESTED 2 MONTHS LATER. It's clear we can not trust local officals to prosecute this officers. Eric Garner Killer getting a raise is discraceful. Even now Tulsa is asking DOJ to take over this investigation.

The fact that DOJ JUST NOW handed down an idictment for a Chicago Officer that shot into a car is proof they could of done it sooner. The minute DOJ let Zimmerman off the hook it's been OPEN SEASON. SMH, I voted for Obama twice but I will not give him a pass for this. The government wants Black People to think "Nothing can be done" when that isn't true. All the Rodney King Cops got off but the DOJ was able to change them after the Riots. DOJ could of arrested ALL of these Race Soliders on Civil Rights charges and THEY DIDN'T. They need to change the name to DOI (Department of Injustice).

Bolded is unacceptable. I keep a pic of Philando in my wallet cause dude looked like me. Devils that killed him still walking around free, unacceptable.

But it's time to realize as black folks that Obama has transcended race at this point, he's not black, he's Obama. I voted for him the first time, not the second. I know every President can't push their 'agenda', but the fact that the President of the US is a black man from Chicago during this period of time is a disgrace to his legacy. You have a city with multiple police shootings and multiple police cover ups, and 500 black men dead from another black man's hand this year. It's clear Obama does not care about black people's lives either at the hands of the cops or each other. Embarrassing. I wish he had a son it might be different