Police Chase With A Hijacked UPS Truck Leads To A Deadly Shootout In South Florida!

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cops will say the robbers fired first. Family will get nothing. Just you wait
They could have shot out the tires on the truck ,waited on swat & cleared traffic . A good lawyer & a cuban jury will sort it out dude . Coppers gave no fuxs for anyone's safety

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I'm conflicted because none of the rest happens if the robbers don't rob the jewelry store so lets not forget that fact. Next they did take a hostage so what were the cops to do just let them get away and hope they don't kill the hostage. Then on top of that once the shooting starts do you not want the cops to take cover this is real life of course they are going to duck behind cars. I'll wait for more facts to come out for the rest of my opinion but I'm not blaming the cops for two 40 year old men pulling a Takers movie and blasting off on a freeway.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

UPS talking out both sides of their mouth. Sending condolences in one sentence then thanking the cops for swiss cheesing their employee in the next.

Like :hubie:we ain't picking sides.
Yesterday was dudes first day as a driver :mjcry:
Makes the shyt even worse.
I'm conflicted because none of the rest happens if the robbers don't rob the jewelry store so lets not forget that fact. Next they did take a hostage so what were the cops to do just let them get away and hope they don't kill the hostage. Then on top of that once the shooting starts do you not want the cops to take cover this is real life of course they are going to duck behind cars. I'll wait for more facts to come out for the rest of my opinion but I'm not blaming the cops for two 40 year old men pulling a Takers movie and blasting off on a freeway.
:mjtf: Tell me you're joking with this whole shyt.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:what:

Cops watch too many movies thinking this is a real life sicario shoot out in broad daylight, those same movies also show cops calling other enforcement agencies to get snipers on the roof, copters and other undercovers to look for a opening and then move. Cops simply started bussing because miramar has a little history especially during the 90s and before most miramar went middle class and alot of educated folks moved in. Simply put they hid behind the crime that took place in the 90s and early 00s to justify their actions knowing no crime is happening around flamingo and Miramar Pkwy which is right around the area my mom lives. My mom could have been on the way to publix and got capped up by trigger happy cops. That whole area is far from hood and these cops know that. The cutting point is basically Palm and east of Palm is way more urban than west of Palm cops overreacted and hiding behind the crime that took place back in the days. Much better ways to handle that situation.

Miramar had issues heavy with immigrants and crime back when you dudes where in diapers... it's mostly middle class now. Come down and see it's mostly educated black folks in that whole area now.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
this is apparently the UPS driver who was killed. Frank Ordonez

78766289_1213577998827356_5527429009358454784_n.jpg

RIP to dude and the other innocent people killed, this is a horrible story. Hope his fam files a MASSIVE lawsuit against the cops and the city, there was a blatant disregard for life in order to get some material jewelry shyt. Now his kids have to grow up without a father, HORRIBLE.