Police Chase With A Hijacked UPS Truck Leads To A Deadly Shootout In South Florida!

Daps
:mjcry: Damn Frank that’s just senseless, seal off the roads to prevent bystanders getting in the way and bring in SWAT snipers

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
fukk them.
They "can't" criticize the police too much because they need the cops to protect all of their property.

Sends a message to all UPS employees about how the company values them.
They already know how Ub

He clawed his way out of preload, pt, in 5 yrs:wow: he was built differently

Breh was a month a way getting those healthly driver checks. He lived at his parents house and did nothing but work and stay out home.:wow::wow: he wouldve hit six figures with ot in a few years. He already was vetted for the pension after 5 years of pt work.

He had all the workings of a set life:mjcry:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Immobilize truck, then clear area...they had limited range to shoot anyway

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
That is what you would have done, because you have common damn sense.
Yea, I get cops overreacting to them murdering someone prior, but this is just wild wild west shootout
Miramar(FL) PD tweeted that no law enforcement officers were injured during the incident, basically puffing their chests out after taking 2 lives. Everyone was shytting on them in the comments so they deleted it.
Damn that PD has no damn sense at all

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
High pursuits should be illegal. Just keep the helicopter on them. I almost got hit head on in a high speed chase and I know a lady whose whole truck was flipped over by a high speed chase while she was pregnant. shyt is ridiculous. The cops always do that dumb shyt in small ass DC.

They are forbidden in most major PD’s in high populated areas.. They will call off a pursuit quick

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
RIP to dude and the other innocent people killed, this is a horrible story. Hope his fam files a MASSIVE lawsuit against the cops and the city, there was a blatant disregard for life in order to get some material jewelry shyt. Now his kids have to grow up without a father, HORRIBLE.

them lawyers going to get ahold of all the vid footage and ID each and everyone of those cops using civilian cars with them inside as human shields.. They are going to clean up on that civil lauwsuit

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s pretty much the OPPOSITE of how you handle a hostage situation
And btw police wrongful death lawsuits come from the local tax payers...not the police
I’m from philly which paid over $100 million for police killing ppl in the last decade. Money that could went to schools, libraries all kinds of shyt
Money needs to come from police pension funds. Sounds like a no brainer to me. Something needs to be done about the strength of police unions in this country. It’s a conflict of interest to have a strong organized body protecting police from the tax payers that pay them and then pay citizens when they fukk up, we should be able to hold them accountable

yeah well not if those cops are named individually in those wrongful death suits that’s when shyt going to get real for their pockets