Police Chase With A Hijacked UPS Truck Leads To A Deadly Shootout In South Florida!

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm beginning to think this was part of the plan, it's better to do over the highway or in Miami, waiting till Miramar was a weird call.

Miramar is really a lot of educated brothers and sisters live there, this is will create conversation and the mayor is black. I think this was part of the plan.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I'm conflicted because none of the rest happens if the robbers don't rob the jewelry store so lets not forget that fact. Next they did take a hostage so what were the cops to do just let them get away and hope they don't kill the hostage. Then on top of that once the shooting starts do you not want the cops to take cover this is real life of course they are going to duck behind cars. I'll wait for more facts to come out for the rest of my opinion but I'm not blaming the cops for two 40 year old men pulling a Takers movie and blasting off on a freeway.

The hostage should’ve been the priority for the police. The thieves hijacked the truck and took the hostage solely to get the jewelry, for all we know they may have let him go once they got outside city limits or something. They did not kill him right away which they could have done at any point throughout the chase.

Once the police had the truck cornered in traffic they should’ve brought in hostage negotiators of some kind OR if the robbers just started blasting off rip they could’ve still fired back with care for the life of the bystanders and the truck driver, especially once the driver was out of the truck. The fact that even an innocent bystander just sitting in his car also got killed shows there was ZERO regard for the citizens. When the situation became violent for the general public the cops should’ve stood down. The question is are cops there to protect life or just to recover stolen property?

Ironically the thieves showed more regard for the life of the truck driver than the cops did :snoop:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Way to close to home the jeweler is a fukk boy beat me on my first Rolex many years ago he is not too far from hardaway old chicken wing spot and the fact they did it broad day right there in rush hour is SUSPECT even tho that jacket make em both look like crash dummys

Why he bang out at them boys when they LEFT something fishy about that and that cracker flaw that's FIRST trust me

My nikka wtf was there no handoff between the diff counties and cities because crackers in miramar and pines cant communicate on the fly with crackers from Dade on the radio

This shyt fukk me up like ynw melly case them boys ain't know where tf they was at when they got off hwy on pines cause they went in century village on pines and left on pembroke back west but they ain't know you cant catch 75 from pembroke road YET

All them damn shots and crackers hiding behind occupied vehicles my nikka! Puss ass cracker!

Chico had to be a hard worker to last ups loading trucks at night for 5 years trust me! RIP

And when they tried to flip em on the pines off ramp they let off on them crackers and they backed up off em po was shook

It's a lil bread in this area where the shooting went down trick had his first crib down the street when he "made it big" gucci mane had his ole lady ducked off right over there until he came home so it was wild to see the crackers shoot in that area like that

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

UPS talking out both sides of their mouth. Sending condolences in one sentence then thanking the cops for swiss cheesing their employee in the next.

fukk them.
They "can't" criticize the police too much because they need the cops to protect all of their property.

Sends a message to all UPS employees about how the company values them.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
None! Absolutely no reason to confront them where they stopped even if they let off crackers should've fell back and continued to clear the surrounding streets n try to get em back up to the 75 and block that bridge because the further west the more bread

Its schools and shopping plaza

Kids dentist

Special need child center all that right there my nikka

fukk dem puss ass crackers and them theiving ass nikkas if they was stealing to keep up with this fukk sss cracker cringle that's real

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
you stupid fukking clown. I don't give a shyt about you, or your posts or anyone else. Im sharing videos that are TO ME fukking incredible

Get over yourself you whiny b*stard. You take this forum too seriously. I'm here for shyt I've never seen before.

Get a hobby
and stop bytching
:russ: Yo the irony of this musty indian saying this

hoe ass nikka STAYS yo .

I'm black you whiny bytch
no you're not Sanjay's kill yourself fagget

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ex military guys trained to kill

There might have been a couple of them that were ex-military, but I would venture to guess that most of them were never in the military. Most of them are probably just power hungry punks that were never in the military, but have always dreamed of being cops.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is that members of the active duty military are much much better trained than members of your local police force. Hell your local police department is filled up with a bunch of Barney Fifes and they are not even as well trained as the bums in you local National Guard Units. Active duty military people are constantly being trained. I am not just talking about Officers either. I am talking about just basic riflemen and grunts too. They are way better trained than you average cop and they are not just walking around shooting up places. Even most military reservists are better trained than your local police force, because reservist have to maintain readiness and meet the same standards as active duty military members.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
These mfers really had the nerve to tweet this after they lit up the highway like a christmas tree, ducking behind civilians cars, smh. This gonna be one of the biggest police lawsuits ever.

What was tweeted it’s deleted now

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That’s pretty much the OPPOSITE of how you handle a hostage situation
And btw police wrongful death lawsuits come from the local tax payers...not the police
I’m from philly which paid over $100 million for police killing ppl in the last decade. Money that could went to schools, libraries all kinds of shyt
Money needs to come from police pension funds. Sounds like a no brainer to me. Something needs to be done about the strength of police unions in this country. It’s a conflict of interest to have a strong organized body protecting police from the tax payers that pay them and then pay citizens when they fukk up, we should be able to hold them accountable