Police Chase With A Hijacked UPS Truck Leads To A Deadly Shootout In South Florida!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They are forbidden in most major PD’s in high populated areas.. They will call off a pursuit quick

It should be like that everywhere. And I live in a major city and the police love chasing. Everything I talked about in my post happened in the city. We also have a problem with young dudes driving ATVs and dirt bikes on the streets. Their favorite thing to do is out run the police.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I'm conflicted because none of the rest happens if the robbers don't rob the jewelry store so lets not forget that fact. Next they did take a hostage so what were the cops to do just let them get away and hope they don't kill the hostage. Then on top of that once the shooting starts do you not want the cops to take cover this is real life of course they are going to duck behind cars. I'll wait for more facts to come out for the rest of my opinion but I'm not blaming the cops for two 40 year old men pulling a Takers movie and blasting off on a freeway.

Police should've called off the pursuit. A helicopter could've tracked them, or they could've caught up to the robbers later. TBH the UPS driver (Frank) might've been in trouble, regardless. Certainly in the worst/dire situation. He still might've gotten killed by the robbers.

But they may have let him go too. No one knows for sure. What we do know is, the police rolled the dice on his life like it was nothin, and didn't give him a chance to survive. We know he went out in a hail of gunfire from the police. 180+ shots to that truck...:smh:

The other dude, definitely wouldn't have died. They made the robbers a threat to multiple lives, versus one. Whether the robbers let off the first shot or not, police still forced their hand, by cornering em in traffic. Imagine if more bystanders got shot or injured? A child? This shyt would've really took on another life. Their low-key dismissin the older white dude that got bodied, tryin to treat the UPS driver as collateral damage, and fully puttin the blame on the robbers. Treacherous...and it looks like your takin a cacs position...:scust:

Money needs to come from police pension funds. Sounds like a no brainer to me. Something needs to be done about the strength of police unions in this country. It’s a conflict of interest to have a strong organized body protecting police from the tax payers that pay them and then pay citizens when they fukk up, we should be able to hold them accountable

This...and REP

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s pretty much the OPPOSITE of how you handle a hostage situation
And btw police wrongful death lawsuits come from the local tax payers...not the police
I’m from philly which paid over $100 million for police killing ppl in the last decade. Money that could went to schools, libraries all kinds of shyt
Money needs to come from police pension funds. Sounds like a no brainer to me. Something needs to be done about the strength of police unions in this country. It’s a conflict of interest to have a strong organized body protecting police from the tax payers that pay them and then pay citizens when they fukk up, we should be able to hold them accountable
Its crazy how tax payers havent revolted to make sure they dont have to pay for police mistakes