Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
National Guard might be coming in :banderas:

I don't want nothing bad to happen, but nikkas in here was calling me a c00n when I said going into war in a setting like this would be straight suicide since the army would come in and blow em away like nothing
National Guard ain't trained with restraint, they will start killing nikkas like its nothing and then we'll see if I was right or yall was right if the National Guard actually backs off.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
If it's really war then let's call a spade a spade. nikka on twitter said we off 1 of them they do 30 of us. Guess we on the way to being extinct. Unless somebody smart do something for us or all sides.

Sidebar: I'm STILL smh at how no black folk own any news media outlets. Let's just let CNN tell us EVERYTHING huh? Scust

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it's really war then let's call a spade a spade. nikka on twitter said we off 1 of them they do 30 of us. Guess we on the way to being extinct. Unless somebody smart do something for us or all sides.

Sidebar: I'm STILL smh at how no black folk own any news media outlets. Let's just let CNN tell us EVERYTHING huh? Scust
NO black tv. smh