Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
if you were in Baltimore and the cops started to take down suspected bloods and crips, how would they be able to tell you're not one of them?

:lupe:

I've come to expect to hear all of that "but but but they'll hurt us :mjcry:" illogical cowardly bullsh!t from you.
You STAY on some "butbut what will they do to us next :mjcry:" crybaby cop out, completely oblivious to the truth of the fact that this "nightmarish scenario" that you're so consumed by is ALREADY happening.

We already get stopped for nothing, harassed for nothing, shot for nothing - gang affiliation//colors or not.

It will not 'stop' or 'decrease', or even remain at the same level of frequency(its getting worse daily) just because the gangs 'didn't retaliate'. They're not going to "not harass us" or "not shoot us", any more or less.

It has gotten worse through the decades and will only continue to do so, whether the police start getting eliminated or not.

We've been at war my nikka. You better WAKE UP.

HiredGun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Streetz winning my nig smh...i just walked thru my hood rolled up loud smoked like it wan shyt...no 12 in sight...one time literally gettin backed down...young nikkas...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
ItHasBegun.gif