Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They lying their asses off :mjlol:
Right. :skip:

I'd venture to say that any time an officer has been in a firefight it was likely with gang members (of all colors) anyway so what would make this worthy of networkwide protocols? You mean, suspected criminals will exchange gunfire with the cops? :ohhh: Thats complete news to me.:francis: If this wasnt already the case then wtf did police have guns for in the first place?:stopitslime: Its just a poor preempted excuse to justify killing black men by saying they were going into an already "hostile" situation. Cacs and cops aint shyt. fukk' em. Hope APs are flooding the street right now.:yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjpls:

41e_The-Orchard-Fruit-Basket.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Officer involved killings are reprehensible... but law enforcement serves a purpose... Do really want to be surrounded by this:

Law enforcement serves no purpose. There was a time not too long ago when black communities policed themselves very successfully with a very low crime rate and the community flourished. Unfortunately, it was during a time when white men could forcefully remove the power in the community in open public with impunity. What we were left with is one power, controlled by cacs and backed by the courts to oppress and hinder our community. I don't expect you to know that though, not with how you think.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
How would you describe a "normal" neighborhood?

Peaceful and not riddled with crime and deviancy; 40%+ of the households comprise of married couples; a place where children do not suffer from ptsd....

you don't live in these communities nor do you know what policies they abide by.

We know the crime rates....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Law enforcement serves no purpose. There was a time not too long ago when black communities policed themselves very successfully with a very low crime rate and the community flourished. Unfortunately, it was during a time when white men could forcefully remove the power in the community in open public with impunity. What we were left with is one power, controlled by cacs and backed by the courts to oppress and hinder our community. I don't expect you to know that though, not with how you think.

Never dial 9-1-1 again in your life......

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Good, whats needed to be done a long time ago. Turn the burners on to the right enemy, not our own people..........