Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm not buying this either but just as I predicted, Black people are all over social media praising gangs for this, not realizing that when cops start locking down on crips and bloods they won't be looking for red or blue flags, they'll be looking for Black skin.

:francis:

:whew: Boy dropping jewels... When did gangs give a "heads up" to their targets through media? This shyt ain't nothing but a false flag. Cops now have another reason to kill as many young black men as they can because " we were targets by wild blacks". The laws will pay one nikka in the crowd to throw a rock just so they can round them all up

This is why black street gangs were formed in the first place, i don't see whats the issue :yeshrug: if you gonna kill somebody start with the system thats actively out here killing our people.

Gangs are actually out here killing their OWN PEOPLE not the enemies. We had black panthers that was doing it the right way. The alphabet boys took them out and the only thing left was gangs and drugs. Once money got involved with gangs all that "brotherhood" shyt went out the window. Gangs are a business now, now a clubhouse where people discuss uplifting & protecting the communities. Gangs tore down communities, not protect them.

Last edited:

HiredGun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That wasnt a threat...its a truce goin on...7 cops injured requiring medical attention...one unconscious...some with broken bones...lil ni99az not playin...

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Translation: We're putting a greenlight on every gang member we see.

Police use tactics like these so they can get more money and justify doing unconstitutional shyt. Gangs aren't teaming up to hunt them cuz theres no money in that.

And even if they were pretty sure the boys would be the last to know.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Every single time we stand up to the bullshyt they claim rival gangs are forming up like Voltron to attack them. I remember not too long ago in Houston they took a joke picture somebody photoshopped on Instagram and ran with it as a "legitimate threat".

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Two Americas people....Two Americas.

One where the cops work for you, and you can trust them and upon them to serve you if you're white. Cops are your friends.

The other....where cops see you as a threat to be extinguished....any excuse or code term they can use for you (thug, drug dealer, gang member, delinquent, thief, suspect, etc) or against you...they will. They have affiliations with hate groups like the neo nazis and kkk. A routine traffic stop could mean life or death. They can and will kill you for anything and everything. They are to be avoided. By all means...they are your enemy. We pay these people with our tax dollars to hurt and kill us. This is the reality of this America for black people.
:stopitslime: I don't trust anyone wearing a badge. Seen them harass and violate rights of my friends and my younger brothers too. Total power trip.