Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not embarrassing, more so motivating, Somalia is emerging from a long civil war. That doesn't mean we weren't a strong nation before the war that helped liberate countless African countries from colonialism.

ohhh the world famous coli stats, never fails to justify made up bullsh!t. :mjlol:

Yeah I'm sorry you're right bro. Somali is the perfect country. They have no issues and no war.
Oh yeah and the Somali women in the US love and only date black men. There often seen with other black women . I've never seen a Somali women with a Cac
:troll:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yeah I'm sorry you're right bro. Somali is the perfect country. They have no issues and no war.
Oh yeah and the Somali women in the US love and only date black men. There often seen with other black women . I've never seen a Somali women with a Cac
:troll:

:what: son wtf is wrong with you
what does any of those things have to do with students being rescued in Ukraine

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I have students from the Congo who lived in Russia and mentioned that she and others had to run from white supremacists in Russia. shyt is crazy.

I know an Afro Cuban dude that used to live in Russia before he came to America. He said that he loved it there and was PAWGin it up with no issues. And when I use the term "Afro", the man looked like he was straight from Senegal or something. Spanish is his first language, but he also speaks English and Russian.
:yeshrug:

Not all of us have ill towards FBA/ADOS. Many of us have massive respect for black people in America. If it wasn't for my father, probably wouldn't know much about Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, or any leaders of The Black Panthers. Even they saw the injustice happening in Africa and talked about unity with Black people in both the Eastern and Western world. There's uneducated Africans, yes, but they uneducated. Even Ghana is welcoming ADOS to own land there.

I rock with this post and agree with you, but that last sentence is a bunch of bullshyt.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk it i aint holding back. fukk these racist euro crackers. Even in war Black folk getting fukked over in these countries. Not extended any sympathy. Not seen with the slightest bit of humanity at all. Cant catch a break. ANYWHERE.

:snoop:

I hate seeing this yo. I got to keep it unapologetic. I gotta keep it real. Seeing this is just exhausting and painful.
:snoop:

And they wonder why I dont give a fukk about either Russia or Ukraine. ,(Or Poland) They hate us over there. hate us!

I fukks with you bruh. Honestly, I don't think we're ever going to get this shyt right.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Russia threatens 'military and political consequences' if Finland, Sweden try joining NATO

Fri, February 25, 2022, 12:53 PM·1 min read

21d933c53def8e29c21b18a8189ac436

Russia threatened "military and political consequences" against Finland and Sweden on Friday if they attempted to join NATO.

Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova warned against other countries attempting to join NATO after Russia started a war with Ukraine Thursday.

"Finland and Sweden should not base their security on damaging the security of other countries and their accession to NATO can have detrimental consequences and face some military and political consequences," Zakharova said in a viral clip of a press conference.

The ministry later posted the same threat on its Twitter. Finland and Sweden have given significant military and humanitarian support to Ukraine since Russia invaded.

One pretext Russia has given for attacking Ukraine is that NATO would not give any assurance that Ukraine would not be allowed to join the intergovernmental military alliance.

Ukraine has been adamant about joining but is now willing to discuss a different status with NATO after hundreds were killed in the first day of fighting the Russians.

Russia and Ukraine are both sending delegations to Belarus to discuss Ukraine potentially adopting a nonaligned status with NATO.

The talks come as Russia is closing in on Kyiv, Ukraine's capital city. However, U.S. intelligence says Ukrainians are putting up a better resistance to Russian forces than expected.

Ukraine has been arming its citizens and telling them to create firebombs to resist Russia.

:mjlol:

I thought these superior genius cacs were above tribalism, thuggery and genocidal blood letting. :lupe:

Those Africans stuck in Eastern Europe should be celebrating and happy they got ring side seats to the start of the destruction and fall of the white world.:ahh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi caused a whole bunch of dissent in the thread then tucked his tail and ran. Agent behavior.

I got things to do.

You been on here with xenophobic against Black immigrants (Africans and Caribbeans) that look like you, but now you're concerned because racist people putting in practice the same behavior you have had the past years ?

How can that fly? You been posting up all xenophobic verbal diarrhea that Tariq been pushing.

#HYON right ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I got things to do.

You been on here with xenophobic against Black immigrants (Africans and Caribbeans) that look like you, but now you're concerned because racist people putting in practice the same behavior you have had the past years ?

How can that fly? You been posting up all xenophobic verbal diarrhea that Tariq been pushing.

#HYON right ?

The HYON position comes from a false sense of security.
It's so sad to witness the uninitiated spew that drivel.

My worry for Black Americans is finding themselves in a very bad situation like a war on US soil where they have to leave the US but have burned all bridges and get stuck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The HYON position comes from a false sense of security.
It's so sad to witness the uninitiated spew that drivel.

My worry for Black Americans is finding themselves in a very bad situation like a war on US soil where they have to leave the US but have burned all bridges and get stuck.

Black Americans were in that situation during Katrina, and blacks were treated like refugees in their own damn country

You got people in this thread shytting on these African immirgants but dikk riding the Ukraines

yall won't even stand for your own people but cheer on the Ukraines for doing that when that's not even what they are doing, it's a civil war going in Ukraine, half the country speaks Ukraine the other half speaks Russia, the shyt been boiling for decades, Russia has just sent in troops to support the side that supports Russia that's all

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
From my experience on earth we are all we got. Yes there are some ignorant people people amongst us bit they don't account for the majority. Every continent, island, country thats populated by black people always gave me love...but that's my experience:yeshrug:
To many people on here trying to divide us