Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
let me help properly quote a post my brother.
which civil rights leaders were marching, getting beat by police, and bitten by dogs for immigration? One or two might have mentioned it but not to any point where it was a secondary or even tertiary concern. The immigration act was passed a year after the civil rights act not cause any civil rights leaders were asking for it but cause capital owners wanted it and that was a good time to pass a bill like that due to the environment at the time. No different than LGBT or asian hate laws passing during the black lives matter movement. Regardless those people would have gotten that act passed sooner or later
Are you really denying the impact of African American’s fight for civil rights on the rights and privileges enjoyed by immigrants in the U.S.?

Without us damn near NO GROUP would have rights? Even if they were allowed to come, they would still have been under Jim Crow laws, ect.

This seems very “agent” divide and conquerish to me.

Daps
Incoming faux outrage & hypocrisy from posters that rage against Black immigrants (and those who they perceive to be, especially folks that disagree with 'em) daily cause they're not "ADOS" or "FBA".

First couple pages full of that, and them being called out for saying "If anyone is gonna bully those tethers it's gonna be ME :ufdup:!"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I really don’t know why Africans study in Eastern Europe??:mindblown: It’s filled with Neo Nazis

Yeah, that really does not make any sense and then complain about racism and mistreatment:heh:, shyt White people do not travel to Eastern Europe :heh:.

That's like saying I'm going to go study in Iraq and Afghanistan, and get mad when and say I can not study because of all of this bombings :heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is coming from the same guy that have the same anti-ADOS/FBA views as David Duke and Strom Thurmond. :heh:
Your lies never come with receipts. Leave it to a c00n to be the distraction in times that call for solidarity.

You shame every single one of your ancestors. You don't deserve to be here.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your lies never come with receipts. Leave it to a c00n to be the distraction in times that call for solidarity.

You shame every single one of your ancestors. You don't deserve to be here.

Your ancestors were too busy swimming in cheetah piss that you had to flee and have hatred towards ADOS/FBA people. :picard:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I need to hear from the female Nigerian and Ghanaian divestors tho…..what is the meaning of this :picard:

(nah but all jokes aside, this shyt ain’t cool…and hopefully Africans realize on this earth no matter where…ITS UP AND ITS GONNA BE UP, I support my African bredrin tho)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You ancestors were too busy swimming in cheetah piss that you had to flee and have hatred towards ADOS/FBA people. :picard:

This is the typa shyt where neggas deserve to get beat down for

Damn you a bytch ass negga for that