Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This.

And they wonder why we dont care about this conflict...look at how these racist as fukk eastern eurocracka countries are doing Black Folk!!!
:martin:

Im leaving this thread before I say something I'll regret. Im heated!

Why leave before you say something you'll regret for white folks? You didn't hold back before.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why leave before you say something you'll regret for white folks? You didn't hold back before.
fukk it i aint holding back. fukk these racist euro crackers. Even in war Black folk getting fukked over in these countries. Not extended any sympathy. Not seen with the slightest bit of humanity at all. Cant catch a break. ANYWHERE.

:snoop:

I hate seeing this yo. I got to keep it unapologetic. I gotta keep it real. Seeing this is just exhausting and painful.
:snoop:

And they wonder why I dont give a fukk about either Russia or Ukraine. ,(Or Poland) They hate us over there. hate us!

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And this cac on this forum was trying to call me out when I said what i said about Eastern Europe
There are areas of Eastern Europe that are a literal no go for Black People...especially Black Men. Cause of violent neo nazis and hate groups.

And ofcourse they dont check they own people....but theyll swear up and down racism doesnt exist in those 98%+ homogenously white eastern european countries.

:martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is deplorable but not surprising.. Its time for African nations to step up honestlym
I wish African nations were in good shape so Africans didn't have to go to these racist European countries.

Racism is just too deeply engrained in White/European culture. Theyll never look out for anybody not like them...especially Africans. Even white Americans get criticized by them.

I just dont understand the desire to go to these homogenously white european countries as a Black person other than for Business. The architecture and sights are cool...but after a while being around nothing but white people gets old.

And its just the way they be freaking out around Black folk over there in person...they get scared when they see us cause they only see us on TV

My coli travel squad knows whats up.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i don’t hate any black people on the planet. I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy.
Respect.

I aint afraid to
Everyone I know whose been to Poland says its a racist shythole..there's a reason the GOP supremacists love Poland and Hungary.

These are same twisted fukks that the Germans built giant ovens to bake them alive in :mjlol:

We can easily be as cruel and merciless, cacs :ufdup:
Hungary is another very racist Eastern European country.