Pokemon

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yellow was my game. SMH @ me falling for the "mew is underneath the truck next the the SS Anne" cheat
We all did, breh. I wonder why they even put that boat there. I remember being :mad: as fukk at my snorlax when that b*stards strength didn't budge the truck. I thought there was something wrong with my game. :sadcam:

Remember when the Gym leader Pokemon cards came out around the time of Red/Blue/Yellow and how crazy that shyt was?

Holographic Erika's Venusaur and Lt. Surge's Raichu :win:

I Had LT Surge's Raichu too. I thought I was the man. :gladbron:

:wtb: at Ashs wack ass pikachu beating Surge in the anime though.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
87fc8519-a6bf-456c-9b6e-99635ac4f13e.jpg

Then you realize that Guile wasn't in Street Fighter 3, which came out in 1997

The same year as Pokemon Red and Blue :ooh:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the best Pokemon game post Gen 1? I downloaded Red last week to give me something to do at work and I'm into this shyt like I'm 13 again. I'm mad I wasn't aware of that Fire Red version before hand though, but I'm already in deep on this OG Red. I'm not sure if there's a working 3ds emulator for Android, so out of the DS games, which one is the best/a must download?

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's the best Pokemon game post Gen 1? I downloaded Red last week to give me something to do at work and I'm into this shyt like I'm 13 again. I'm mad I wasn't aware of that Fire Red version before hand though, but I'm already in deep on this OG Red. I'm not sure if there's a working 3ds emulator for Android, so out of the DS games, which one is the best/a must download?
3rd Gen is my next favorite. Try out Emerald. They remade 3rd gen for the 3DS last year but I've yet to play them as I still don't have a 3DS :mjcry:

But the upgrade in graphics going to GBA and the introduction of the running shoes were great improvements.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
What's the best Pokemon game post Gen 1?

Black and White 2, easily, you'll get at least 200 hours of play time with all of that post-game content :wow:. though I recommend you play the games in order, it will be tough going back to D&P or R&S after playing B&W 2

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Favorite Game: Black/Black 2
Favorite pokemon: Garchomp
Favorite story: When Gold/Silver dropped and i took that shyt from a nikka in gym....did it on the sneak tip too:snoop:. Had that nikka looking all over the class for it....knowing i had it:beli:.....he confronted me after school about it too....he had a glass jaw....went down easy:mjpls:. the only reason we fought is because he kept accusing me! I was gonna let it slide....till he made it public forum:ufdup: then he had to fall:birdman:. shouldve just let me sneak thief it and KIM.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Favorite Game: Pokemon Blue
Favorite Pokemon: Scyther

123.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I want to start playing Black and White for the story :noah: . I heard they the goat games :lupe:

Anyways I saw you could catch a wild level 70 Kingdra in Black and White 2 :damn:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
catching mewtwo was :obama: I'm not sure if mean look or any of that was around back then so I used a masterball.