Pokemon

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to fux with Haunter. He had a certain goon-like quality to him. A certain goon ne sais quoi. Dude was having fun with it. Like he didn't have anything to prove but he'd gladly end your career for you if it came to that. Gengar was overstated with his swag.
Also Golduck.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I used to fux with Haunter. He had a certain goon-like quality to him. A certain goon ne sais quoi. Dude was having fun with it. Like he didn't have anything to prove but he'd gladly end your career for you if it came to that. Gengar was overstated with his swag.
Also Golduck.

True spit. If there were a goon type, haunter would be on that list.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
:snoop: @ evolving magikarp into gyarados...the "splash" shyt was dumb

...i remember some lil cheat you could use to duplicate items by saving at computers w/ them stored and turning off the gameboy power or sumn nutty like that...those master balls were plentiful

i used to LOVE pokemon too much when i was younger....folks called me "Meekachu" cuz of it...it was even my plates when i got my first car

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Also Golduck.

:krs:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
game: yellow and gold
pokemon: dugtrio (dig did wonders in the elite), blastoise, charizard and pigeot

the only thing I hated about yellow was pikachu would always follow you and he wasn't effective at all going to fight brock at the first gym, so I just caught a bunch of other pokemon and put his ass in storage at the pokemon center.

my card collection was nice until somebody broke in my locker in 6th grade and stole all my damn cards and still never found out who did it :pacspit:

about a week after that my moms grabbed me 2 packs and I ended up having a holo vileplume and wiggleytuff in each pack :krs: the only nikka in school with those :win:

got my collection back up in no time, 7th grade I retired from the pokemon game and gave my boys all my cards and games, good child hood memories.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Remember when the Gym leader Pokemon cards came out around the time of Red/Blue/Yellow and how crazy that shyt was?

Holographic Erika's Venusaur and Lt. Surge's Raichu :win:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My card game was crazy. I had the japanese team rocket fire dog pokemon that hit harder than charizard.. Had tons of holographics in different languages..someone stole my charizard tho

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
^ I had a holographic Mr. Mime that no one had end up getting jacked from flashing it around too much and being too loose with it, never found out which mothafukka it was :wtb:

Probably someone in the "Games You Stole" thread.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
^ I had a holographic Mr. Mime that no one had end up getting jacked from flashing it around too much and being too loose with it, never found out which mothafukka it was :wtb:

Probably someone in the "Games You Stole" thread.
Some mufukka stole my Gyarados too w/the Charizard. And it happened during my birthday party. :pacspit:

I was ballin' outrageous with my deck. Making it rain on bytches with the holographics and shyt.. I guess I shoulda hid them under my bed or somethin :damn:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
is there a new game I could play with all the pokemon and not feel lost and confused??

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
is there a new game I could play with all the pokemon and not feel lost and confused??
The game mechanics never changed too much except for them adding special abilities (like Gengar is immune to Ground moves, Machamps moves always hit, but moves used on him always hit too), you shouldn't be lost if you played Black and White

not like there's much of a story to follow :laugh:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Blue/Silver

Alakazam

I still remember how hard it was to find a holographic Charizard card. All of those packs of Charizard I open up just to find out that Charizard would be found in a Venusaur pack...smh