Pokemon

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Any word of any remakes coming through the pipeline or anything? A lot of people hated the Diamond and Pearl remakes, but I fukks with it enough. Gimme something on the Switch. Preferably Gold and Silver. :lolbron:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Stop watching pokemon over 20 years ago :mjlol: .

Bought a switch 2 years ago and played smash bros. Used Incineroar. Watched the sun & moon anime. Goat pokemon season :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word of any remakes coming through the pipeline or anything? A lot of people hated the Diamond and Pearl remakes, but I fukks with it enough. Gimme something on the Switch. Preferably Gold and Silver. :lolbron:
they're too easy

idk why they don't just add a hard more or something or super hard mode and just normal. it would cost their asses nothing, instead they just let the modders fukk around.

i guarantee they lose sales on their games being too easy from adults that would play them.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
We need an mmorpg version of pokemon with EVERY region included (u pick which one u start at with its own pros and cons) that has an EV/training/grind/stat system akin to the mainline games in contrast to Pokemon GO

Last game ive played was the original diamond version (17 years ago) so idk if they have released a game like that yet.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need an mmorpg version of pokemon with EVERY region included (u pick which one u start at with its own pros and cons) that has an EV/training/grind/stat system akin to the mainline games in contrast to Pokemon GO

Last game ive played was the original diamond version (17 years ago) so idk if they have released a game like that yet.
i believe they were going to create a mmo version at gen 3

they chose not to make it, when you think about it pokemon doesn't really have MMOs like that, kinda crazy pokemon go even exists.

but if they had not abandoned it, it would have been the biggest thing nintendo ever created, my guess is because it would be outside of the consoles it got kiboshed. crazy tho. they'd sill be printing money to this day.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
i believe they were going to create a mmo version at gen 3

they chose not to make it, when you think about it pokemon doesn't really have MMOs like that, kinda crazy pokemon go even exists.

but if they had not abandoned it, it would have been the biggest thing nintendo ever created, my guess is because it would be outside of the consoles it got kiboshed. crazy tho. they'd sill be printing money to this day.

If they made it for the Switch with Gen3 graphics (in exchange for deeper mechanics and better bandwidth or whatever)

shyt would literally take over multiple demographics

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If they made it for the Switch with Gen3 graphics (in exchange for deeper mechanics and better bandwidth or whatever)

shyt would literally take over multiple demographics
Naw bro. I'd be highly disappointed if they dropped a MMO in any of the old 2D styles

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Favorite Game: Emerald & Stadium
Favorite Pokemon: Articuno
Pokemon Story: Articuno coming in clutch when it was paralyzed and low HP. Still managing to free mew in the pokemon stadium masterball cup finals :damn: