Pokemon

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Favorite game: Fire Red (I can't believe it's been 8 YEARS since it dropped)

Favorite Pokemon: Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Charmander/Hitmonlee/Dratini/Articuno (fukk choosing)

Story: I caught a golden Pidgey in silver :yeshrug:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I realized that Fight/Dark/Psychic is basically Jocks/Bullies/Nerds. Bullies beat up nerds, nerds help jocks with their homework, jocks beat up bullies

Oh and Gengar is the GOAT non-legendary, Moltres the best legendary, and Infernape is the best starter

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I realized that Fight/Dark/Psychic is basically Jocks/Bullies/Nerds. Bullies beat up nerds, nerds help jocks with their homework, jocks beat up bullies

Oh and Gengar is the GOAT non-legendary, Moltres the best legendary, and Infernape is the best starter

:dwillhuh: I never looked at it that way.

ohgeekush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dragonite is the goat homie fukking say others wiese dog

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

Tyranitar,Salamence, Metagross breh.

Daps
Reppin
London
I remember during my first play through of Silver I was walking through a cave early on in the game and I encountered a shiny Geodude, I was just trying to get through the cave as quickly as possible and my first instinct was to run from the battle, it was a little while later until I realised what I'd done. Apart from that, the only other shiny Pokemon that I came across was a Caterpie that evolved into a pink Butterfree.

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Game: Silver/Gold
Pokemon: Mewtwo

Story: I had my pokedex at 225 (silver). When I put the game into the n64 adapter to play pokemon stadium the power went out when it was saving and I lost everything.

:to::sadbron:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Game: Red/Blue/Yellow/Silver/Gold

Pokemon: Blastoise/Charizard/Pidgeot/Feraligatr

I miss those games :to:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game: Yellow
Pokemon: Scyther

Story: Got 151 pokemon in yellow. Played Silver but I can't remember if I completed it or not. It was definitely better than yellow but I have more memories and more broken windows attached to yellow (so that's why it was my favorite pokemon game) due to fact of killing an obscure pokemon accidentally whilst trying to get its health low enough to catch it :yes:

oh and I was a beast with the cards.

Had all the shinies for the Base series, Jungle, Fossil and most of the Dark shinies

Had 3 Charizard shinies too :smugfavre:

I should've sold my cards when it was still hot though...Could've made £3000 easy smh

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
G/S/C were the best ones in the series damn those games bring back good memories. I remember me and my friend found this glitch where if you trade a pokemon using the gamelink right when the other person received the pokemon you were giving him you both shut off your gameboys off at the same time you'd both the get pokemon. We did that with all the legendarys