Pokemon Sword and Shield

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the crossroads brehs :ohlawd:

On one hand I'll be 28 this year and have no business playing no cotdamn Pokemon:childplease:

On the other hand I had a Pokemon yellow edition Gameboy that came with the game when I was a youngn, and I can't tell you how many AA batteries I ran through with that mfer:noah:. Pokemon has always had a special place in my heart, and as others have stated I too have yearned for a console version (they had a coliseum game for my N64, loved that shyt too).

I don't own a switch though, in fact I haven't owned a Nintendo console since my N64 twenty years ago, and I haven't had a nintendo handheld since the GameBoy Advance SP (cuz after that the PSP dropped and crushed the buildings).

I have no interest in Zelda and am 99% sure Id only be playing Pokemon on my switch. Still and all my grown ass thinking about buying it and I'm ashamed brehs:heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

On one hand I'll be 28 this year and have no business playing no cotdamn Pokemon:childplease:

On the other hand I had a Pokemon yellow edition Gameboy that came with the game when I was a youngn, and I can't tell you how many AA batteries I ran through with that mfer:noah:. Pokemon has always had a special place in my heart, and as others have stated I too have yearned for a console version (they had a coliseum game for my N64, loved that shyt too).

I don't own a switch though, in fact I haven't owned a Nintendo console since my N64 twenty years ago, and I haven't had a nintendo handheld since the GameBoy Advance SP (cuz after that the PSP dropped and crushed the buildings).

I have no interest in Zelda and am 99% sure Id only be playing Pokemon on my switch. Still and all my grown ass thinking about buying it and I'm ashamed brehs:heh:

Never to old to play pokemon breh
Anybody says otherwise can kick rocks and I'm 35 and still play it and it trickled down to my kids

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Grown men do what we want, breh. Life is hard enough without having to adhere to society's definition of "Maturity", as long as you're on your shyt as a man, you can play whatever the fukk you want.

Also, I wouldn't recommend buying a Switch if only one game interests you, unless you're willing to give other games a try.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Grown men do what we want, breh. Life is hard enough without having to adhere to society's definition of "Maturity", as long as you're on your shyt as a man, you can play whatever the fukk you want.

Also, I wouldn't recommend buying a Switch if only one game interests you, unless you're willing to give other games a try.

Concur 100% with what u said
Fire emblem might be good tho from looks of it :lupe:

If they put donkey kong country trilogy on it tho :noah:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The fact that a mainline pokemon game is on the switch shows you Nintendo believes this is the future of portable consoles.
Basically. This is the new normal. Unless the upper management loses their minds, I expect every Nintendo system moving forward to be a evolution or improvement on the Switch.

Breh, I turn 30 this coming Tuesday and I'm picking this shyt up and joining #GrookeyGang day one.

Play what you want. Don't let society decide for you what to do with your hard earned money. They ain't paying your bills nor are they solving any of your other problems for you. One thing I've learned as I grow progressively more washed is that life is too short and too stressful to put limit how you have fun.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ixfp3w3h6h7lxgces4nz.jpg
funny-gif-University-feels-Pokemon-surprised.gif

:ohhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

when Go dropped, all i saw was adults, women n men, from all sorts of backgrounds, out playin that shyt. even saw some people in their 40s playin that shyt. theres even grandparents playin that shyt. I know people who were into pokemon when they were kids, n they got kids now into pokemon, n its somethin they share with their lil ones.

pokemons for everybody. :terrence:

26, live on my own, both properties n car paid off, i wish somebody would say i aint an "adult" cuz i like pokemon. :timumad:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yeah lol I was halfway kidding with my post, I don't really give a shyt what people think. I do most of my nerd shyt during the winter anyway cuz when it's nice out im usually out rolling on two wheels

My only real concern is whether or not I should buy an entire system for ONE game. I talked to my boy who got one, and he says he's been let down by it. Apparently Nintendo cares not at all about the adult gamer and caters all of their product towards kids, or people with kids. My boy has an infant so he can't really enjoy the parent aspect yet, and all I have is a puppy so :francis:

I'm big on RPG's though and I don't necessarily care if something was made for children so long as it's a well thought out product with a good story and not some mindless silly shyt. I'll check out Fire Emblem but as it stands I'm gonna be dropping $300 on one Pokemon game when that money could go towards a new exhaust on my ZX-6R :patrice:

Might just wait till that emulation drop in 2021

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah lol I was halfway kidding with my post, I don't really give a shyt what people think. I do most of my nerd shyt during the winter anyway cuz when it's nice out im usually out rolling on two wheels

My only real concern is whether or not I should buy an entire system for ONE game. I talked to my boy who got one, and he says he's been let down by it. Apparently Nintendo cares not at all about the adult gamer and caters all of their product towards kids, or people with kids. My boy has an infant so he can't really enjoy the parent aspect yet, and all I have is a puppy so :francis:

I'm big on RPG's though and I don't necessarily care if something was made for children so long as it's a well thought out product with a good story and not some mindless silly shyt. I'll check out Fire Emblem but as it stands I'm gonna be dropping $300 on one Pokemon game when that money could go towards a new exhaust on my ZX-6R :patrice:

Might just wait till that emulation drop in 2021

weirdest post on here

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see how this turns out :manny: