Pokemon Sword and Shield

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Damn.....i aint been in my PokeBank in years:skip:....Hope all my nikkas still livin:sadcam:...esp My Lucario:sadbron:
:francis:

My Starmie and competitive Pokémon are all gone.

I could boot up X or Alpha Sapphire and breed all of them again or wait for this game. Think I'll wait tho.

:yeshrug:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Noooo..so they do dissapear over time?:dwillhuh:....i got some real sentimnental favorites there man....Grimlock, Echo, Hotstreak, Megatron:wow:...my team supreme man:wow:
Edit: Speaking of Hotstreak ....does Nintendo know how long it took my ass to Find a damn speed boosting Torchic!!!!...mannnnnn, my shyt still betta be there fam....Sidewinder!...my cot dam contrary Serperior??!.gone?!....bruh...im getting worried over here...i gotta check on my guys lol...

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Noooo..so they do dissapear over time?:dwillhuh:....i got some real sentimnental favorites there man....Grimlock, Echo, Hotstreak, Megatron:wow:...my team supreme man:wow:
Edit: Speaking of Hotstreak ....does Nintendo know how long it took my ass to Find a damn speed boosting Torchic!!!!...mannnnnn, my shyt still betta be there fam....Sidewinder!...my cot dam contrary Serperior??!.gone?!....bruh...im getting worried over here...i gotta check on my guys lol...

I think there's like a year expiration or something. Since I got a kid and played both Sun then later Ultra Sun, I swapped all my good shyt over to Ultra Sun and left her with all the duplicates and basic pokemon she caught on the first one:lolbron:. Probably would've left all my shyt in the bank and lost them in there had I not done that

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

My Starmie and competitive Pokémon are all gone.

I could boot up X or Alpha Sapphire and breed all of them again or wait for this game. Think I'll wait tho.

:yeshrug:
I think there's like a year expiration or something. Since I got a kid and played both Sun then later Ultra Sun, I swapped all my good shyt over to Ultra Sun and left her with all the duplicates and basic pokemon she caught on the first one:lolbron:. Probably would've left all my shyt in the bank and lost them in there had I not done that
had gen 1-6 and their shinys in the bank(took years to get em all). checked my pokemon bank after Ultra Sun and Moon dropped n saw my shyt expired
tenor.gif

after i paid to renew it tho i went in the bank and all my pokes still there.
tenor.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

They will stay there for over a year after u stop payment. But if you don't login during that year AFTER you are no longer paying for it then yea it goes away.

To be fair it's 5$ for a entire year and they then give u another year for them to just sit in the cloud. If you ain't check on them in 2 years then :yeshrug:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
They will stay there for over a year after u stop payment. But if you don't login during that year AFTER you are no longer paying for it then yea it goes away.

To be fair it's 5$ for a entire year and they then give u another year for them to just sit in the cloud. If you ain't check on them in 2 years then :yeshrug:
Yea its a great deal actually. I just wasn't feeling sun and moon like that and fell back off the franchise:hhh:....but im Pokemon for life lol ( Been rockin since the link cable dog, aint no killin that kinda dedication lol)....My guys are good tho:whew:....apparently i must've known id be checkin out of the game for a while after S&M.....so i took every last Pokemon i own out the bank and spread them out out over Alphe Ruby, X, Y and Moon....gangs all here:ohlawd:.....scary part is.....i cant believe i smooth forgot i did that....life move fast yo...:lupe:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might give this a shot. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Blue (got it a few weeks after it dropped in the States for my birthday). Never been caught up in the hype but this will be a big change from the handheld days and that interest me. The cuteness is a bit much, though

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got my appointment booked in Atlanta for my 6th pokemon tattoo:myman:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a weird relationship with Pokemon. I really love the first games (Red/Blue/Yellow) but I can't fukk with the newer stuff.