Pokemon Sword and Shield

Daps
I'm not a stan for any company but, I also take a look from both perspectives.

But when looking between fan demands and millions of dollars what would a company choose?
They're going to lose money if they keep delivering substandard pokemon games on consoles. So the choice is to give the consumers what they want and let them buy it. It will be interesting to see what happens with this game. I think a lot of people are expecting a full-fledged pokemon game hopefully they take a wait and see approach before buying, and pass on the this game once it's revealed the game is some bullshyt.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They're going to lose money if they keep delivering substandard pokemon games on consoles. So the choice is to give the consumers what they want and let them buy it. It will be interesting to see what happens with this game. I think a lot of people are expecting a full-fledged pokemon game hopefully they take a wait and see approach before buying, and pass on the this game once it's revealed the game is some bullshyt.

I think if you look at their history it shows you all that you need to know. People will buy because you can't get this experience in any other game.

Consumers rarely vote with their dollars and they won't be doing it with this company either.

I would love to have a current era Pokémon Coliseum game but the only experimentation Game Freak allows with their Pokémon license is the Mystery Dungeon games and the Pokémon Ranger joints. All of which were pretty good.

I can see them doing more spin-off games but the reality of a 3D open world is slim to none.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think if you look at their history it shows you all that you need to know. People will buy because you can't get this experience in any other game.

Consumers rarely vote with their dollars and they won't be doing it with this company either.

I would love to have a current era Pokémon Coliseum game but the only experimentation Game Freak allows with their Pokémon license is the Mystery Dungeon games and the Pokémon Ranger joints. All of which were pretty good.

I can see them doing more spin-off games but the reality of a 3D open world is slim to none.

The Colosseum games were masterpieces and some of the only games that really was interesting and innovative but no one talks about them anymore so it's brilliance has been forgotten.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ixfp3w3h6h7lxgces4nz.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It had everything to do with what I was talking about. If you came into this thread talking about something different well that's all on you.

you mention no wii u pokemon game, but the fact you expected one...like I said GF has maintained mainline pokemon games will always be handheld games.

Because that's what the consumers want. I thought these gaming systems were supposed to be about the gamers, not making excuses for companies that aren't paying you.
is it though? maybe a tiny subset...look at the numbers, mainline games still doing gangbusters out the gate.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
not buying a whole ass Switch for this

they shoulda just put it on handhelds also :snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wasn't very impressed and am very disappointed the overworld Pokemon are gone completely, along with the follower Pokemon. Seems like a big regression for no rrason.

Still gonna get Sword. Right now I'm on Team Grookey but need to see final evos. Sobble is growing on me. Scorbunny is pretty trash.