Pokemon Sword and Shield

Daps
nikka are you stupid or fukking stupid
If it's stupid to expect a gaming company to put their best games on their best systems.
Wii u no Pokemon no Metroid wack ass star fox game. Wii no pokemon no games the second half of the systems lifespan. Y'all stupid mothafukkas act like Nintendo got a check for you.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If it's stupid to expect a gaming company to put their best games on their best systems.
Wii u no Pokemon no Metroid wack ass star fox game. Wii no pokemon no games the second half of the systems lifespan. Y'all stupid mothafukkas act like Nintendo got a check for you.

GameFreak has always maintained mainline pokemon games would be handheld.

so expecting otherwise..well that's all on you

Daps
GameFreak has always maintained mainline pokemon games would be handheld.

so expecting otherwise..well that's all on you
Actually it's on Nintendo as their last console flopped due to the lack of games. The Wii u had the shortest lifespan of any modern console.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This shyt finna be piff:wow:

If I can transfer all the legendary Pokémon I caught in the Space Wilds from Ultra Sun it’s a wrap:banderas:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
People expecting a Pokemon game in the scope of Breath of the Wild are expecting WAYYYYYYYY too much out of Gamefreak. The same Gamefreak that stuck with the grid style movement till the late 3DS games

You can only hire so many interns.:pachaha:
Eventually they will have to make that tho, a game where you can truly mimic Ash Ketchum would blow the doors off.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Eventually they will have to make that tho, a game where you can truly mimic Ash Ketchum would blow the doors off.

They could do a sandbox open world Pokémon game but why would they?

They're using models and maps that have already been created since Pokémon X and Y which is a template that is easy to replicate on this system.

If they have the assets, can cut production costs and development time while selling the most games on this system why do more?

Daps
They could do a sandbox open world Pokémon game but why would they?

They're using models and maps that have already been created since Pokémon X and Y which is a template that is easy to replicate on this system.

If they have the assets, can cut production costs and development time while selling the most games on this system why do more?
Because that's what the consumers want. I thought these gaming systems were supposed to be about the gamers, not making excuses for companies that aren't paying you.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Because that's what the consumers want. I thought these gaming systems were supposed to be about the gamers, not making excuses for companies that aren't paying you.

I'm not a stan for any company but, I also take a look from both perspectives.

But when looking between fan demands and millions of dollars what would a company choose?