Pokemon Sword and Shield

Daps
The first Pokemon game came out how long ago? And still there's no true Pokemon game on console, and people continue to make excuses for this trash ass company. fukk Nintendo.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The first Pokemon game came out how long ago? And still there's no true Pokemon game on console, and people continue to make excuses for this trash ass company. fukk Nintendo.

Pokemon was the face of their handhelds, and saved that brand for Nintendo all the time. There was literally no reason to make console versions unless it was a spinoff like that Colosseum game for Gamecube.

Daps
Pokemon was the face of their handhelds, and saved that brand for Nintendo all the time. There was literally no reason to make console versions unless it was a spinoff like that Colosseum game for Gamecube.
No reason other than the fans wanted it. People have wanted a real console Pokemon game since Pokemon snap.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Xbox one life time sales are getting surpassed with this announcement. Also it's a wrap for PS4 in japan.

Xbone yep, PS4 will be fine.

No doubt this game is gonna move units at Christmas time. What has me interested is what Nintendo has planned for e3.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Skipped sun and moon, but will probs grab this one now it's back to the OG gyms and that :ehh:

tho kind of wish they'd kept the non random battles from LGP/E but with battles as well as the catching mechanic :patrice:

Can finally migrate my old pokemon from Y and Alpha Sapphire :lolbron:

And by GOD this game better have some decent postgame, like the battle frontier and Pokemon World Tournament :lupe: